Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Official Vikings Week I Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This is the question that Thompson must be asking himself.
    I think they are pointing to the ankle as the culprit. He does normally look quick.

Adam Schefter
    49ers shopping LB NaVorro Bowman, and there are teams interested, sources tell ESPN. His time in SF soon could come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Adam Schefter
    49ers shopping LB NaVorro Bowman, and there are teams interested, sources tell ESPN. His time in SF soon could come to an end.
    Is he an inside linebacker? How old is He? Can he rush the passer?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Adam Schefter
    Isn't he ancient and crippled to boot? Well, TT already signed Ahmed Brooks so I suppose there is precedent for getting Bowman. If only Patrick Willis could be lured out of retirement, they would then have a good chance of going back and winning that 2014-15 NFCCG in Seattle.

Burnett and Thomas are out.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Packers are still a pretty banged up team. They have a lot of players who probably should sit but will play.

Wilde: http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/f...3f7da3884.html

In Minnesota, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer ruled out No. 1 wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), starting left guard Nick Easton (calf) and quarterback Sam Bradford (knee). With Bradford out, Case Keenum will get the start.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.
    So true. The Packers struggled when both Lacy and Nelson were out. But we still had Arod. Imagine if it was Keenum instead of Arod at QB. This game should tell us quite a bit about what both teams are made of.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I wish Vikings had their starters healthy. I'd rather watch Packers try to beat the best, and a loss doesn't rock my world.

If I had money bet, I'd be sticking pins in voodoo dolls. A lot of people don't know that stuff really works.

Have they announced the inactives yet? I don't have a good feeling about Bahk playing today.

They are made public at 10:30 AM in Game Day thread Pug.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Actually, almost time for the 1st drink cause ya know I am an hour ahead of youse guys...

No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I don't mean to post this too loudly... so ( in a whisper ):

Is it just my imagination but are we much more healthy with a decent active Roster today!? What? ... the Starting OT's are what?..... back ! We have two decent RB's with Ty back!? Did I see that the Top TD production WR in the NFL (going back to what..... your last Thanksgiving )...Jordy Nelson is ready to start today!?

If all that is the TRUTH.....My God ! It's a miracle. A Miracle.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I don't mean to post this too loudly... so ( in a whisper ):

Is it just my imagination but are we much more healthy with a decent active Roster today!? What? ... the Starting OT's are what?..... back ! We have two decent RB's with Ty back!? Did I see that the Top TD production WR in the NFL (going back to what..... your last Thanksgiving )...Jordy Nelson is ready to start today!?

If all that is the TRUTH.....My God ! It's a miracle. A Miracle.

GO PACK GO !
    really? we're missing like 75% of our secondary

its a good thing we're playing a shitty QB, with no RB

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    really? we're missing like 75% of our secondary

its a good thing we're playing a shitty QB, with no RB
    Yes red I just saw Fritz's post and our inactive Secondary.

I remarked that we might see 'a shoot out'. Case Keenum has looked solid in a Backup Role as the Vikings QB and protecting the ball (NO Picks so far in 2017):

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KeenCa00.htm

It is clear to me that The Packers would suck without Aaron Rodgers who is IMO the Leading Candidate for NFL MVP so far this season. Give Rodgers better protection to throw the pass and it's going to be very tough on Minny.

The Packers game on the Road to lose. The Vegas line might have been moved from Packers -3.5 to (-7) !

A very large game not to lose.

GO PACKERS !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yes red I just saw Fritz's post and our inactive Secondary.

I remarked that we might see 'a shoot out'. Case Keenum has looked solid in a Backup Role as the Vikings QB and protecting the ball (NO Picks so far in 2017):

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KeenCa00.htm

It is clear to me that The Packers would suck without Aaron Rodgers who is IMO the Leading Candidate for NFL MVP so far this season. Give Rodgers better protection to throw the pass and it's going to be very tough on Minny.

The Packers game on the Road to lose. The Vegas line might have been moved from Packers -3.5 to (-7) !

A very large game not to lose.

GO PACKERS !
    Might have no picks, but also only 4 TD passes in four games (3 in one game, 1 in the other 3). A gunslinger he is not, and with Cook gone, their O doesn't look to be very dangerous.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?
    That signals a possible shoot out !

Keenum has looked great in the Backup QB role for the Vikings.

This could be a good one!?