Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Official Vikings Week I Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Rob Demovsky
    ESPN Staff Writer

Ty Montgomery said he took some hits on his ribs in practice and "felt fine." He said it made him "feel comfortable" that he was able to absorb some hits while playing with a protective flack jacket seen here under his jersey at today's practice.

Maybe old age is creeping in, but doesn't Jones, number 33, just kinda, a little bit..look like a Grabowski...???...

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Maybe old age is creeping in, but doesn't Jones, number 33, just kinda, a little bit..look like a Grabowski...???...
    Is Grabowski Polish for short?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    a little bit...you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    They need Stefon Diggs in a big way.

This is going to say a lot about who is NO. 1 this Season and the NFCN...a huge game !

Take away the 3 Points awarded to a home team in a close matchup and set at now Green Bay -3.5 this is going to be according to Vegas a close game.

I am going Packers here but last night I screwed up and going Carolina when my GUTS screamed Pick the Eagles!

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to NFL so deemed EXPERTS and GUTS !?

Too often Guts trump Experts; when you can bet small for a moderate to large gain do it when your guts say go for it.
    WOODBUCK! You write "more strangely" than anyone I've ever read. I can never figure out "why" you use quotation marks around words when you do, nor why you capitalize "certain words" and HIGHLIGHT others in different colors.

Isthis what the Canadian children "learn" in SCHOOL?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Burnett and Thomas are out.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    WOODBUCK! You write "more strangely" than anyone I've ever read. I can never figure out "why" you use quotation marks around words when you do, nor why you capitalize "certain words" and HIGHLIGHT others in different colors.

Isthis what the Canadian children "learn" in SCHOOL?
    He's Canadian eh. They talk funny and apparently type just as weirdly.

Packers are still a pretty banged up team. They have a lot of players who probably should sit but will play.

Wilde: http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/f...3f7da3884.html

In Minnesota, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer ruled out No. 1 wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), starting left guard Nick Easton (calf) and quarterback Sam Bradford (knee). With Bradford out, Case Keenum will get the start.

Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Missing Diggs and Cook are pretty large. That’s a lot of talent out. Doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit.
    So true. The Packers struggled when both Lacy and Nelson were out. But we still had Arod. Imagine if it was Keenum instead of Arod at QB. This game should tell us quite a bit about what both teams are made of.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

I wish Vikings had their starters healthy. I'd rather watch Packers try to beat the best, and a loss doesn't rock my world.

If I had money bet, I'd be sticking pins in voodoo dolls. A lot of people don't know that stuff really works.

Have they announced the inactives yet? I don't have a good feeling about Bahk playing today.

They are made public at 10:30 AM in Game Day thread Pug.

Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley Face View Post
    Anyone know where I might be able to watch the game today online? I'm bedridden in AZ with no Sunday Ticket. Thanks for any helpful replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    I use vipbox. Seems to have much less malware and is much faster than other sites I have used.
    Here was one suggestion this year. If I google it, I get https://vipbox.nu, which I have never heard of and have no idea if its legal, but it does list the Pack Vikes game this week.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here was one suggestion this year.
    Yeah, I will be using VIPBOX to day I'm in DC helping my son fix up his new, er 1900, home. Picture quality is by far the best and they provide multiple links per game so if one dies, just flip to another. Be sure u are running a malware detector though, I use malwarebytes which stops all the malware before it can be installed. I am not being paid by either vipbox nor malwarebytes.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Actually, almost time for the 1st drink cause ya know I am an hour ahead of youse guys...

No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I don't mean to post this too loudly... so ( in a whisper ):

Is it just my imagination but are we much more healthy with a decent active Roster today!? What? ... the Starting OT's are what?..... back ! We have two decent RB's with Ty back!? Did I see that the Top TD production WR in the NFL (going back to what..... your last Thanksgiving )...Jordy Nelson is ready to start today!?

If all that is the TRUTH.....My God ! It's a miracle. A Miracle.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    No House, no Brooks, no King, no Burnett.

Why did Ted draft Rollins in the second round, again?
    That signals a possible shoot out !

Keenum has looked great in the Backup QB role for the Vikings.

This could be a good one!?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau