Thread: The Arizona Cardinals trade for RB Adrian Peterson and cut RB Chris Johnson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Weren't there a few posters beating the drum for tt to sign peterson?
    I don't know about AP, but I would have loved to see them get L.Blount. Not that it matters who they have that can effectively run the ball. As soon as monty is healthy, stubby will stick his worthless ass back in. At least it will only take a game or two for Monty to get hurt again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I don't know about AP, but I would have loved to see them get L.Blount. Not that it matters who they have that can effectively run the ball. As soon as monty is healthy, stubby will stick his worthless ass back in. At least it will only take a game or two for Monty to get hurt again.
    Ty might be in the Process of losing the NO. 1 Status I loved what I saw from RB Aaron Jones Vs Dallas.

The Viking 'D' will test the Packers Running game this weekend and we'll have a better picture and that position.

I also hoped that TT would bring in L. Blount for a good look. He's decent this Season in Philly following a very productive Season last year in New England:

http://www.nfl.com/player/legarrette...497149/profile
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    you realize the monty is soft mantra lost its effectiveness when he was leading the entire NFL in snaps by a RB around week 4 right?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.