Thread: Chris Foerster Resigns from Dolphins After Video Shows Him Snorting White Powder

Chris Foerster Resigns from Dolphins After Video Shows Him Snorting White Powder

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=nfl

Chris Foerster Resigns from Dolphins After Video Shows Him Snorting White Powder

BY: TYLER CONWAY ... OCTOBER 9, 2017

Comment woodbuck27:

This is just so sad.

I hope he gets the help he obviously is crying out for.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Somebody send the coach a grinder. Those were some boulders is was honking there.

Given the proximity to Alabama, my money is on crank.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

So who else in Miami is on coke at work? That would be the best explanation for signing Cutler.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Somebody send the coach a grinder. Those were some boulders is was honking there.
    !!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Given the proximity to Alabama, my money is on crank.
    That's coke PB. The rolled hundo, the big rocks, Miami? That's still Coke county. Take it from the old trapper, he was trying to impress that ho with his stash of blowski.

It's always a good idea to film yourself when snorting cocaine or performing other illegal activities.

To whom was he speaking? Was he married or did he have a long-term girlfriend to whom this is addressed?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    One of those whores on the internet. He had lined up (HA!) a "date" with her and made the vid to show her how much fun they were gonna have. He sent it to her and she calmly put it on facebook with a message saying "look at this fool". The Dolphins fired his ass that day. There is a longer version that was taken down that shows the Dolphin logo and more detail of his ofc. He also making love and coo sounds to his "date" telling her where he's gonna put the coke, what he's gonna do to her, etc.

One of those whores on the internet. He had lined up (HA!) a "date" with her and made the vid to show her how much fun they were gonna have. He sent it to her and she calmly put it on facebook with a message saying "look at this fool". The Dolphins fired his ass that day. There is a longer version that was taken down that shows the Dolphin logo and more detail of his ofc. He also making love and coo sounds to his "date" telling her where he's gonna put the coke, what he's gonna do to her, etc.
    So he's simply wooing a young woman he finds attractive by enticing her through a display of entertaining and stimulating goods to which he has access?

He also suggests that he misses her terribly. It all seems very romantic.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    So who else in Miami is on coke at work? That would be the best explanation for signing Cutler.

Batman: Where did the Miami Dolphins throw all that money away Superman?
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

By gosh, I'm some lucky I never saw that version. My pants are too tight as it is.

Wild Bill Elliott: Gabby, I thought you hated all women.

Gabby Hayes: Nope, just the uppity ones.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-13-2017 at 09:23 PM.