Thread: Good site for CB stats

CutlerquitRat HOFer

Good site for CB stats

Looking for WR against CB stats.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

if you're talking in general, and not player a vs. player b, pro-football-reference.com

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Will give you defense against receiver type (#1, slot, TE) and direction of throw. But not individual CBs.

They used to do a year review of the best and worst, but I can't find it for 2016. You have to pay for their premium stuff to get week to week updates during the season.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Damn I wanted to see how bad Randall is against WR.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

He's better than last year because of health. On the TD to Dez I thought he had pretty good coverage...sometimes you can bve in position and the QB makes a good throw.
    I can't tell if he's not getting thrown on a lot because he's playing well or because someone else is playing worse. I don't think he's been a dumpster fire so far. The sulking during the CHI game didn't help though.

For all his bonehead behavior, I don't think you can cut him mid-season. Injuries and depth at CB dictate that. Wouldn't shock me if he gets buried on the depth chart by the time his contract expires just because they will draft/develop other players who could leapfrog him if the lightbulb doesn't go on soon.