Thread: Inappropriate use of GPS a reason for Packers injuries?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The NFL has data about movements during the game. Or vince has been posting route maps drawn up by someone's imagination.

The debate about strength versus football movement has been raging since the introduction of strength coaches in the 70s. Dave Redmond was one who tended to emphasize movement. I would bet this article featured him railing against strength training alone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The NFL has data about movements during the game. Or vince has been posting route maps drawn up by someone's imagination.

The debate about strength versus football movement has been raging since the introduction of strength coaches in the 70s. Dave Redmond was one who tended to emphasize movement. I would bet this article featured him railing against strength training alone.
    Red Man, a legend among trainers. Guy never wore socks. Had his own strength theories and didn't believe in lifting heavy weight.