Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I won't defend TT much in this regard, but like all articles they cherry pick a bit to make their predetermined point. If TT had resigned Micah Hyde and Casey Hayward things look a lot better right now. Kenny Clark looks like a winner to me so far. Martinez and Lowry look like NFL talent. I wanted Watt, but King was my second choice and Josh Jones has me interested. If all these young guys come on and stop getting concussions it could make up for a few bad drafts. King is key here. We need a guy to emerge as a semi shut down CB. House is ok as a 2 and after that you rely on scheme and not getting bad matchups. I like our safety and DL situations. Can 2 of the 3, Perry, Mathews, Brooks stay healthy?

Just like last year the sudden end of Sam Shields career is hurting us. We lack CB talent and the little we have keeps getting hurt. Again, my expectations are reasonable. .500 without rodgers against the softer part of our schedule. If that doesn't happen heads must roll. If that doesn't happen with your hand crafted 3rd year backup its all true. Rodgers has been saving your ass for this long.
This stands out in your post:

" Rodgers has been saving your (TT's) ass for this long."

That is really too obvious.