Thread: Montravius Adams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Woody, you're looking through anti-TT colored glasses, and it's majorly clouding your judgment.

From a post of mine back in April before the draft:
    A nice analysis in Post #23 of this thread.

TT and the Packer Drafts of late:

https://lombardiave.com/2017/01/31/t...e-draft-picks/

Ted Thompson: His last five Green Bay Packers drafts are defensive misery

By Raymond Rivard8 months agoFollow @lombardiave

" The Packers GM, who was himself a linebacker in the NFL during his playing days, however, doesn’t seem to be able to draft any player worth their salt on that side of the line.

To make a point, we’ve gone back five years – the amount of time most coaches and GMs are given to produce a Super Bowl champion – and taken a look at the defensive players drafted by Thompson.

What we found wasn’t pretty."

Please Click on the LINK above for more....

Comment woodbuck27: I simply have higher expectations based in what I expect from myself.

I don't still ever do anything and not aim to do it very well. All my life I have proven personally that outstanding effort gave me outstanding results. All my life I rose to the highest levels.I strived to be the WINNER...and too often I was or came close to the GOLD.

That hasn't changed since I joined Packerrats. If you imagine otherwise then I'll suggest you and prejudice. I trust my determination, attitude, brains, skills and wisdom. I don't give a damn and what anyone here imagines different and me. I know who I am.

As for TT. All I see now is Burn Out.

That isn't anything and a prejudice against TT. I actually like Ted Thompson as a person that is rather gentle in his style of being himself. I look at anything and try with great effort to see it as it really is. I'm a Canadian and we hate prejudice and discount anyone who instructs their life on such a lousy basis. Check out the POLLS and our Canadian view of a certain ahhhhh hahaha... I'll go with personality and the USA.

I will remain in my analysis and Green Bay Packers with this:

I hope strongly that Ted Thompson let's go of his GM position this Season. I certainly do NOT want him having any post Packer GM capacity as a Draft Advisor.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-16-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau