Thread: Montravius Adams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Worthy was never worthy. He never flashed anything in camp except an ability to charge offside. If Rodgers ever played against him, every play would've been a free play.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Worthy was never worthy. He never flashed anything in camp except an ability to charge offside. If Rodgers ever played against him, every play would've been a free play.
    Worthy flashed in camp too. He disappeared when pads went on. So far, same with Adams because he hadn't practiced in pads when we could see because he got injured before they went on.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    What I heard about Worthy coming out was that he was good at anticipating snap counts and his whole game was predicated on a fast get-off...but that was in college. In the pros, you need more than that and he didn't have it. Adams is a R4, they'll give him a chance to play eventually. If he doesn't pan out he won't be the first guy. Worthy flopping as a R2 was costly. My guess is Adams is healthy but learning the game and the scheme. I don't know that I'd put him on the active 46 or play him over Dial or Francois, but I think he's going to get his chance soon.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    What I heard about Worthy coming out was that he was good at anticipating snap counts and his whole game was predicated on a fast get-off...but that was in college. In the pros, you need more than that and he didn't have it. Adams is a R4, they'll give him a chance to play eventually. If he doesn't pan out he won't be the first guy. Worthy flopping as a R2 was costly. My guess is Adams is healthy but learning the game and the scheme. I don't know that I'd put him on the active 46 or play him over Dial or Francois, but I think he's going to get his chance soon.
    His chance might be on the O-line if injuries keep piling up there.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.