Thread: When Mason Crosby or anyone makes an excuse and any miss ! Remember this guy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If they bring in someone to start, and I doubt it, then its got to be CK. There is no one else left except Romo and I agree he is a huge injury risk.

I expect they sign someone to the PS instead.
    Yeah. Unless Hundley and Callahan prove to be absolute dumpster fires then it's not likely they look at Kaep. Even then, they tend to reach out to guys with some experience in their system.

I have a feeling Hundley will be at least a mid-level QB with some reps and a gameplan a bit more tailored to his KSAs. That may not be enough given the massive amount of injuries across the team.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Yeah. Unless Hundley and Callahan prove to be absolute dumpster fires then it's not likely they look at Kaep. Even then, they tend to reach out to guys with some experience in their system.

I have a feeling Hundley will be at least a mid-level QB with some reps and a gameplan a bit more tailored to his KSAs. That may not be enough given the massive amount of injuries across the team.
    The offensive line was G4, G5, C1, G2, G6/T6 (G1 Taylor, G3 Barclay).
    The back end was CB4, CB3, CB6, S1, and S4 (CB1 King, CB2 House, S2 Burnett, S3 Brice, CB 5 Rollins)

There were no more bodies. Hard to do anything when you're playing your redshirt players due to injury.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    The back end was CB4, CB3, CB6, S1, and S4 (CB1 King, CB2 House, S2 Burnett, S3 Brice, CB 5 Rollins)

There were no more bodies. Hard to do anything when you're playing your redshirt players due to injury.
    yep, it was preseason football game #4, Q4 out there at the end.

BRING BLACK TAYSOM HILL
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post

I forgot one. Had to update it.

The offensive line was G5, G6, C1, G2, G7/T6 (G1 Taylor, G3 Barclay, G4 Murphy, T1 Bakh, T2 Bulaga, T3 Barclay, T4 Spriggs, T5 Murphy). In other words, they were down to the equivalent of an entire second string line with six players out with injury who were all preferred over what was on the field (some in the same position like LT).

Also, Kofi Amichia must really need a redshirt season as they've gone outside the team for help and he hasn't been brought up yet.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.