Thread: When Mason Crosby or anyone makes an excuse and any miss ! Remember this guy.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    it would be interesting to see who the anti black wisconsinites would support

the fascist that has turned the whole that has turned this into an anti america issue, that they helped put in office, or the beloved green bay packers
    I do not believe the answer for a Packer QB was playing after Aaron Rodgers injury today.

Does it take a tragedy like we saw today for people that are really into following the Green Bay Packers to realize that TT and MM's idea of a Backup to Aaron Rodgers is not much more than an occupied Roster Spot.

Here we are again and sick at Backup QB.

I can see it all now:

'Ohh we need to give it a chance and maybe another chance'.

Maybe we'll read 'Ohh, what do you expect from the Packers Backup QB, Aaron Rodgers'!?

I expect a Packer GM and a Packer HC and a Packer Position Coaching Staff that has a clue. Now again we'll see if that exists in any manner of reality and winning NFL games (minus) Aaron Rodgers. We'll see where the real weakness lies and the Green Bay Packers.

I feel so terrible for Aaron Rodgers and a Packer Nation that had any real hope of getting to another Super Bowl this Season. I feel real concern that the best we'll ever again see and Aaron Rodgers was in Week 5 at Dallas in the 2017-18 Season.

Up here in a civilized Canada the main Sports Channel ended the Daily Sports Show with a sad comment on the loss of Aaron Rodgers not 'only' to the Green Bay Packers but to all that is good and Pro Sports. That loss is terrible for all that is the NFL.

To learn that any football fans would actually cheer his injury is just another example of how SICK some people can be. Those people couldn't blow powder in the Hell where they are headed to.

This is a very ugly day in Pro Sports IMO and as a long time Pro Sports fan I feel a definite pain. I cannot even imagine the pain Aaron Rodgers has to be feeling right now and that will be magnified tomorrow. I hope somehow he has a way to secure some real sense of PEACE.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-15-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau