View Poll Results: WHATIS DEVANTE ADAMS Fair Market Value as an UFA ???

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fair Value would be 4-6 MIL/Year

0 0%
  • First Market Value would be 6-9 MIL per year

5 29.41%
  • First Market Value would be 9-13 MIL per year

12 70.59%
  • An Elite WR like Adams deserves over 13MIL per year

0 0%

Thread: DAVANTE ADAMS---THE FRESNO FREAK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    what no one on here is talking about (at least i haven't seen it), was the bullet we dodged after adams scored the TD

i cringed when i saw it live

adams fired the ball into the stands, and should have been flagged, he was fined for throwing the ball after the game. a 15 yard penalty on the kickoff would have made things a lot more uncomfortable

yeah it was an emotional momnet and a huge play, but you gotta be smarter there
    I don't think using the ball as a prop in a celebration (might be the only one) is a penalty anymore.

Just a fine for throwing away team/league property and taking a risk of poking Grandma's eye out.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don't think using the ball as a prop in a celebration (might be the only one) is a penalty anymore.

Just a fine for throwing away team/league property and taking a risk of poking Grandma's eye out.
    maybe so, but i have to think that if there was a fine, then there could have/should have been a flag on the play

this is whats wrong with the NFL imo, and why people are leaving. they keep muddying the water, and each year we know less about the rules of the game