Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minnesota Vikings Game Day Thread

Official Minnesota Vikings Game Day Thread

On a recent trip to the westernmost of the Twin Cities (no, not Houghton-Hancock), we observed panels being repaired or replaced on the Vikings new stadium Black Rock Edifice. They were in a hurry because the big events were soon coming to town (U2 had a show coming up).

They had under performed or perhaps failed under stress conditions over the past year. Perhaps colliding birds had caused more damage than expected when they rebounded off the glass/sky. Or just evidence that the original plan needed some tweaks to ultimately succeed.

The Vikings are without Diggs, Cook and Bradford. They have replaced them Keenum, What and I Don't Know.

Vikings fans think the team, like the stadium, is in the latter category, needing some tweaks and healthier parts. We know they in their natural failure seeking entropy mode.

Packers 23 Vikings 13
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Packers RB Ty Montgomery (ribs), listed as Q, is expected to play today vs. Vikings and is not expected to be limited going in, per source.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
    #Packers RB Ty Montgomery (ribs) and rookie RB Aaron Jones are slated to split carries today, sources say, which may benefit both of them.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

What about Bakh?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    What about Bakh?
    bakh played the last game, didn't you pay attention to troy?

he gave up that big sack while standing on the sideline

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 11m11 minutes ago
    #Packers inactives:

CB Kevin King
    CB Davon House
    OLB Ahmad Brooks
    OL Adam Pankey
    DT Montravius Adams
    ILB Joe Thomas
    S Morgan Burnett

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 10m10 minutes ago
    This means lots of Damarious Randall, Josh Hawkins and Quinten Rollins, who is battling an ankle injury even though he isn't on the report.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 9m9 minutes ago
    But it also means the #Packers will have their starting O-line for the first time all season. David Bakhtiari and Bryan Bulaga are up.

So Ha Ha at the backend with Brice, Jones is ILB in Nitro and might get Burnett's occasional slot cover role.

Hawkins and one of the R&R boys wide, one of the R&R boys as slot. With a bum ankle its risky, but not sure I want Rollins outside.

I'm not sure I want Rollins anywhere. Give Pipkins a shot!!!

I know you risk a big play mistake, but the kid has been learning on the side for about five games now.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Big game today against the Vikings. The Vikings will struggle to score against us which is crazy to say but I believe is true.

Pack wins 31-16
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

LET'S GO PACK!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    5 wide set to star. Maybe more empty backfield.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    3 and out for the O.

-Tim Harmston

I hate a draw from any formation.

Make up call. Good flinch!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Well that offsets the offfsides.

-Tim Harmston

well this is gonna be a nice long flag filled game

How can you let that dope get yards.

Randall took a bad angle.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Horrible play by Randall, the QB is past the line of scrimmage, he can't pass any more.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Yeah Fox finally jinxed a QB other than Rodgers.

-Tim Harmston