Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Rosen was getting trashed at the Senior Bowl for ridiculous coverage (a few amazing throws) by other reporters pointing out the receivers he missed.

Will be curious what the verdict is of draftniks who value accuracy.
    You're thinking of Josh Allen, the Wyoming QB. Rosen wasn't at the Senior Bowl. He was getting trashed early, but it seems like he improved throughout the week and then he was great in the game. The guy is built like Carson Wentz with identical measurables, similar mobility, even better arm strength, and lesser accuracy. He seems like a good kid. I know he has bust potential, but I'm leaning towards going against the grain and having him #1. The guy has elite size, arm strength, and mobility. In those three traits he might be the best prospect I've ever evaluated. However, the accuracy issues and unknown leadership qualities makes him not as clean of a prospect as Wentz. Ironically, both Wentz and Allen were coached by Craig Bohl. Bohl was the head coach at NDSU before moving onto Wyoming.

Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 02-04-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson