Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jury isn't out on Clark. He was great last year and very effective as a rookie.

Love that the only comment on Bulaga is injury prone and not Pro Bowl level RT.

And Harrell has nothing on Rich Campbell.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jury isn't out on Clark. He was great last year and very effective as a rookie.

Love that the only comment on Bulaga is injury prone and not Pro Bowl level RT.

And Harrell has nothing on Rich Campbell.
    Clark was invisible as a rook. Let see if he can prove that last season wasn't a fluke before anointing him the next Gerald McCoy.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Clark was invisible as a rook. Let see if he can prove that last season wasn't a fluke before anointing him the next Gerald McCoy.
    Not even close to invisible unless you weren't looking. And are the only standards in your big lineman metric injured and #3 overall pick?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Not even close to invisible unless you weren't looking. And are the only standards in your big lineman metric injured and #3 overall pick?
    Clark didn't do shit til maybe the last couple of games. 13 tackles and 0 sacks in 16 games reek invisibility.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Clark didn't do shit til maybe the last couple of games. 13 tackles and 0 sacks in 16 games reek invisibility.
    Clark controlled the line of scrimmage much of the season. He held his gap. In 3-4 your nose needs to control the line, and make things bounce outside of the a gaps. He was very effective at what he does. For fools like you it is too bad the NFL doesn't keep stats on disruptions of running plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Clark controlled the line of scrimmage much of the season. He held his gap. In 3-4 your nose needs to control the line, and make things bounce outside of the a gaps. He was very effective at what he does. For fools like you it is too bad the NFL doesn't keep stats on disruptions of running plays.
    The "look elsewhere" run stopper.

Clark is also good at disengaging and chasing. As a young guy he is not just standing in the middle of the field waiting for the next huddle.

The "look elsewhere" run stopper.

Clark is also good at disengaging and chasing. As a young guy he is not just standing in the middle of the field waiting for the next huddle.
    Good gravy max, lol...

He showed some improvement in the area of getting off blocks... so does that improvement now mean he's average in that area?? Because he sucked God-awful at getting off blocks in college and his first 1-3/4 seasons with the Packers.
    wist

You're dumb, and Tony Mandarich was the worst pick in team history. There were many worse than Harrell.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    You're dumb, and Tony Mandarich was the worst pick in team history. There were many worse than Harrell.
    I did include the word "arguably." Mandarich was a bust, but he wasn't fat, at least not at the time when the Packers took him over the likes of Neon Deion and Barry Sanders.

I did include the word "arguably." Mandarich was a bust, but he wasn't fat, at least not at the time when the Packers took him over the likes of Neon Deion and Barry Sanders.
    And Derek Thomas and a ton of All Pro players.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.