Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    we need a RT
    Why?

We just moved up to draft one in 2nd round two years ago. He was the 48th player taken in the entire draft.

Why would we need a RT.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Why?

We just moved up to draft one in 2nd round two years ago. He was the 48th player taken in the entire draft.

Why would we need a RT.
    because that guy has turned out to be complete shit who can only keep his QB upright if he gets help

i agree that it looks like WR is now a big need. we need someone other then adams. jordy is done, cobb has a moment once or twice a year and geronimo isn't gonna get there

i just hate the thought of having to throw away more picks at OLB and CB. i guess it wouldn't hurt to throw a high pick on an OLB

because that guy has turned out to be complete shit who can only keep his QB upright if he gets help

i agree that it looks like WR is now a big need. we need someone other then adams. jordy is done, cobb has a moment once or twice a year and geronimo isn't gonna get there

i just hate the thought of having to throw away more picks at OLB and CB. i guess it wouldn't hurt to throw a high pick on an OLB
    I worry about Adams. Two concussions in one season is enough to give pause. I don’t believe they’ll use another early pick on a CB. Probably edge rusher, wide receiver, edge rusher will be their targets.

Blog Entries

We've used plenty of round one and two picks in the DB; but not so much at OLB. Nick Perry several years ago; Matthews several years before that. Jones was a DE.

JJ Watt anybody ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Why?

Why would we need a RT.

Cause TT f'cked up the pick....actually two picks
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Why?

Why would we need a RT.
    Are we assuming Kyle Murphy can't push for the RT job? Are we assuming Bulaga won't be back?
    Spriggs is better since coming off IR, but I agree he has to get better if he's going to be a starter.