Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
Anybody else feel Darnold is overrated? There are comparisons to Andrew Luck. I don't see it at all. I think Josh Rosen looks like the best QB, but there seem to be character concerns with him. Not really "face of the franchise" material. Lamar Jackson has longevity concerns. Mayfield is a talent, but he has off the field concerns (although his leadership has been praised) and he's short. Josh Allen has the most talent in the group, but most think he'll end up being the biggest bust. I have a feeling he's going to kill the combine, do well in his interviews, and somebody will fall in love with him. His talent might be worth the risk.
all year i've heard by pundits that darnold is awesome, but he sucked all year. and after every game people would come out and say, but he's actually so good

i think he's very over rated, but i've been really wrong the last few years on the QB side of things

oh, and add in the fact that almost every single USC QB has been a media darling, and almost all of them have been massive flops in the NFL

jackson, seems like mike vick, but without the huge arm. its his running that makes him so good, maybe go the antwan randal el route with him and make him a WR