Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official 2018 nfl draft thread

ok, so the season is over. chances are that we will be drafting in the top half of the draft. my guess would be somewhere between 10-15

i say we need a new RT. bulaga is always hurt, and spriggs looks to be a bust

so

Trey Adams, OT, Washington
    Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

they seem to be the two big ones

Blog Entries
    Spriggs absolutely sucks; but I hate the idea of a OL there

Remember when we sucked that one year and got about pick #10 and then blew it on Raji ? I was beggin for the Dirty Crab;he's not a superstar but at least he's still playin
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Spriggs absolutely sucks; but I hate the idea of a OL there

Remember when we sucked that one year and got about pick #10 and then blew it on Raji ? I was beggin for the Dirty Crab;he's not a superstar but at least he's still playin
    nah, people on here would bitch that crab isn't a HOF, remember all the hate for hawk who was decent/not great for many years for us?

anything other not on the Defensive side would be a joke. Our defense is still terrible. This Vikings offense should not have scored 23 points. Our DB's are still a joke. Nothing annoys me more than seeing the vikings go 5 wide, and we drop 7 into coverage, into a zone, and we lose sight of 2 guys, who are literally just running free. It's insane. Sadly Pipkins looked like the best one! Hawkins at one point allowed the guy to catch the ball, and then didn't even know he caught the ball. Hawkins can go, Randall can go, Rollins can go, Evans can go.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    anything other not on the Defensive side would be a joke. Our defense is still terrible. This Vikings offense should not have scored 23 points. Our DB's are still a joke. Nothing annoys me more than seeing the vikings go 5 wide, and we drop 7 into coverage, into a zone, and we lose sight of 2 guys, who are literally just running free. It's insane. Sadly Pipkins looked like the best one! Hawkins at one point allowed the guy to catch the ball, and then didn't even know he caught the ball. Hawkins can go, Randall can go, Rollins can go, Evans can go.

Randall and Rollins don't look like 1st and 2nd round draft picks
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

This game was the perfect one to rush the passer. Whenever we did that goof in purple threw it up for grabs. MN's offense is terrible and we let them march up and down the field. shm

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    This game was the perfect one to rush the passer. Whenever we did that goof in purple threw it up for grabs. MN's offense is terrible and we let them march up and down the field. shm
    +1
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

The defense played halfway decently, considering they were missing the top two corners from the start and then two safeties. If the offense had played to its usual level, we would have probably won by two touchdowns.

Yes draft at CB and get more talent at LBer.

It's been that for a Wish List for how many years now?

I keep telling you Packer fans and it's the obvious to me.

TT has to retire ASAP now. How many Seasons will his drafts not produce in the Trench Positions?

After a skilled QB; NFL Teams are strong right there or on both the OL and DL and domination. That is where games are won and lost. TT has lousy luck and drafting for Trench Position players.

How do you change that? ...................................... TT must let go !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

After year in and year out of failure trying to build even a respectable D I don't trust the people picking the players or coaching that side of the ball to make it happen. Their track record is pathetic.

i think before we waste anymore picks on defense we need to replace capers

we have given him a ton of high round picks, yet our defense remains shitty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think before we waste anymore picks on defense we need to replace capers

we have given him a ton of high round picks, yet our defense remains shitty

So you think we have an abundance of talent on defense, but it's the coaching ?

Any NFL Team cannot have enough at CB.

The Green Bay Packers SUCK in the Defensive Secondary. Any really solid QB would laugh at our DB's.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

They need WRs.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    They need WRs.

They need a STAR

Who are Matt Staffords receivers that he always seems to make magic happen??

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Who are Matt Staffords receivers that he always seems to make magic happen??
    You mean Megatron?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Packers might have to draft a QB. Too bad they've already won 4 games. Can't compete with Cleveland.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I am not a fan of either of the top 2 q.v. prospects. Would rather have Joey Bosa’s little Bro