Thread: Official 2018 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    So if the Packers hire a 4-3 cover two scheme coordinator they will have to look at drafting different personnel. They need a fast athletic middle linebacker which they don't have. They don't have any 5 tech or 7 tech ends. The secondary should be in better shape as communication is a bit more straight forward. They can basically cut their two starting outside linebackers as Perry's skill set won't transfer and regardless of scheme Matthews should be cut. Sure there is a cap hit on Perry, but he is over paid
    If Josh Jones puts it together, can he function as that fast middle linebacker?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    If Josh Jones puts it together, can he function as that fast middle linebacker?
    You have to take on a center or guard if you are alone in there. He would have to be a Will.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    You have to take on a center or guard if you are alone in there. He would have to be a Will.
    How big is Arizona's middle LB? Isn't he around 220? (I could be waaaaay off on that.)
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    How big is Arizona's middle LB? Isn't he around 220? (I could be waaaaay off on that.)
    They list both Karlos Dansby and Deone Bucannon as starting ILB's. Bucannon weight 211, Dansby 250. I think they play a hybrid defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    They list both Karlos Dansby and Deone Bucannon as starting ILB's. Bucannon weight 211, Dansby 250. I think they play a hybrid defense.
    I think that is the case. When I have seen them (him) he is not in there alone.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.