9. Matthews
    10. Clark
    11. Lowry
    12. Daniels
    13. Jones
    14. Dix
    15. Randall
    16. Hundley

All eyes will be on whether the "could be out for the season" is just semantics or an actual prognosis.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

you almost had to change that last one. hundley got destroyed on the last play

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 3h3 hours ago
    Rodgers is hurt and the crowd cheers.

NOT A FAN

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 18m18 minutes ago
    A group of Vikings fans seated below the press box are sarcastically chanting, "Go Pack Go."

WOULD DO SAME
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

How bad are the injuries, when even James Campen is on crutches on the sideline?
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    How bad are the injuries, when even James Campen is on crutches on the sideline?
    It so bad all the crutches have players' numbers on them.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Let's call it like it is. Without Rodgers, half our offensive line, more than half our defensive secondary, we will not be favored to beat the Saints at home. Without Rodgers, one of our starting tackles, missing a couple of DBs, we won't be favored to beat the Lions at home. I'm pretty sure the only team we have a great chance to be favored against is the Browns . We may win a couple of more games this year, but 6-10 or 7-9 is a probability. That might be a best case scenario.

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 17m17 minutes ago
    #Packers official injury list:
    Rodgers (collarbone)
    Bulaga (concussion)
    Taylor (knee/ankle)
    Bakhtiari (hamstring)
    Rollins (ankle)

How long did the tackles make it? Lol
    C.H.U.D.

Over the course of the rest of the season without Arod we're going to find out just how good a head coach and offensive wizard Stubby really is. I'm betting against him.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 20m20 minutes ago
    Mike McCarthy: "Brett Hundley is my quarterback. Joe Callahan is the backup." #Packers coach squelching any speculation about the position.

DUMB. THAT MIGHT SQUELCH SPECULATION ABOUT THE CURRENT DEPTH CHART, DOUBT IT ENDS THE IDEA THAT THE PACKERS WILL PICK UP A QB

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS A THING ON THE INTERNET. PFT IS ON IT TOO. HE ISN'T THE GM AND ITS 10 MINUTES AFTER THE GAME IS OVER AND YOU THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO THE REST OF THE SEASON? OR SPEAKS FOR THE ACTUAL GM? GET A BRAIN MORANS!

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 6m6 minutes ago
    Brett Hundley calls Rodgers "his brother," says he's praying for him. As for his own performance, "We'll be better. We'll be better."

It looked like a complete Mash unit on the field at the end of the game...there was guys getting hurt I never even knew were on the team...AKA Lenzy Pipkins

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Over the course of the rest of the season without Arod we're going to find out just how good a head coach and offensive wizard Stubby really is. I'm betting against him.
    HOLD ON. I mean, hold on. Was it the over/under on wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotarace View Post
    It looked like a complete Mash unit on the field at the end of the game...there was guys getting hurt I never even knew were on the team...AKA Lenzy Pipkins

Have you met Ulrich Jones, your new RT?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Have you met Ulrich Jones, your new RT?
    Don't you mean Ulrich Smith?

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 5m5 minutes ago
    There will be lots of talk about whether Barr’s hit was dirty. One #Packers player said yes because Barr saw Rodgers release the ball first.

Michael Cohen‏Verified account @Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
    Another #Packers player said no. He felt Barr was just playing and the hit was reasonable given his momentum and proximity to Rodgers.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
    So there you go, disagreement everywhere on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Don't you mean Ulrich Smith?
    I might. At first I spelled it Ultricht, but then thought that sounded like a treaty signed in Europe 100 or more years ago.

I get that the NFL is, "next level" but I really don't understand all of the injuries. I watch a lot of college football and see guys continuously take poundings and just as big of hits without getting hurt. Though not all of them are elite athletes there are plenty of college players who are just as big, fast, and strong who become NFL players. I don't know if it's from lack of contact or what but it seems like as soon as guys get to the NFL they get hurt tripping over a blade of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    I get that the NFL is, "next level" but I really don't understand all of the injuries. I watch a lot of college football and see guys continuously take poundings and just as big of hits without getting hurt. Though not all of them are elite athletes there are plenty of college players who are just as big, fast, and strong who become NFL players. I don't know if it's from lack of contact or what but it seems like as soon as guys get to the NFL they get hurt tripping over a blade of grass.
    The new NFL makes players more vulnerable to injury.

Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod 19m19 minutes ago
    Overwhelming sentiment among teammates in locker room - Brett Hundley is ready #Packers

HE DOESN'T EVER LOSE THE PLAYERS