Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: More Banjo: Week 6 @ Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Hey Ed - you and Mae should consider what Mrs. Q and I do - set the recorder and do some other stuff for about ("aboot"to you ) an hour. Then just hunker down and enjoy the game, essentially commercial free.
    That is good ( a great tip)......I record every Packer game as too often I am scoreboard watching and watching NFL.Com and flipping TV channels for other games and maybe posting on the Game Thread here on Packerrats.

To sit and watch the broadcast steadily is an example of masochism or at least frustration en extremis.

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    John Ulrick needs to clean it up. No way they're gonna get a first round pick from Cleveland in the offseason if he keeps playing like a fourth stringer.

Honestly, at some point, the next man up thing is gonna fall flat, because it's not the next man up, it's the next next next man up and every player on the team knows there's a reason Ulrick was traded for a conditional 7th round pick several years ago and has played in a grand total of 6 games over three years.

John Ulrick !? What !?

Is he an issue? and " a first round pick from Cleveland "

Please explain this for me.

http://www.nfl.com/player/ulrickjohn/2550166/profile
    John, Ulrick
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Well, I had a kidney removed last April, but I still have the other one.
    I have been on 1 kidney for the last 9 years. I donated mine to a family member.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I have been on 1 kidney for the last 9 years. I donated mine to a family member.
    kudos to you man, totally serious here. I've done some kidney research in my time, talked with a lot of patients, and it is hell to live without functioning kidneys. Again, props to you, and all the best to your family.

P.S. my line was from "Tommy Boy" in case you didn't know...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck