Thread: More Banjo: Week 6 @ Minnesota

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i would like to know just what in the hell the team saw on the x-rays to come out and say he could be done for the year.

collar bone should take 6-8 weeks to heal, including the bye week, we have 11 weeks left in the regular season

if brett #2 can manage 2 or 3 wins over the next 7 games, we should be in the playoff hunt when a-rod is healthy

so why come out and say he might be done for the year? is it the overly cautious staff being overly cautious. or is the injury worse then we think

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i would like to know just what in the hell the team saw on the x-rays to come out and say he could be done for the year.

collar bone should take 6-8 weeks to heal, including the bye week, we have 11 weeks left in the regular season

if brett #2 can manage 2 or 3 wins over the next 7 games, we should be in the playoff hunt when a-rod is healthy

so why come out and say he might be done for the year? is it the overly cautious staff being overly cautious. or is the injury worse then we think

Never underestimate the chances that stupidity explains most of the work in the world. That might be the most uncharitable reading of whatever prognosis they had yesterday.

Why they released any kind of timeline is a great question and probably gets someone a pay cut.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Either that or the team Docs KNOW he is done with full collarbone break.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 52m52 minutes ago
    #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) will have tests to determine the next course of action. Chance he returns late, but just a chance.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.