Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
It's not as easy as that Woodbuck. Having a great QB is a gift but there are negatives that go along with it. The QB pay scale has caught up recently where even average QB's are in Rodgers' vicinity but prior to that there was a significant difference between what the top QB's and average QB's were getting. In addition, the elite QB's keep you at a level where you never bottom out and draft near the top.
The DRAFT is Seven Rounds. You have a brand new Draft Class.

You must draft talent sure but you also must draft potential NFL players with true heart and real determination the guts to play in the Packer System.That is where I believe the 'key' exists. Draft REAL NFL football players. You must have a Scout Team focused on that after your Elite QB. To truly add support to that Elite QB. There has been an obvious fail there.

That fact must be clearly evident. I can attest to this as a TRUTH.We have some very bright football fans not simply Homer Packer fans here at Packerrats. I know that because I must be as a fan in touch with all that's going on in the NFL or I fail as an amatuer analyst. I fail as a Pro Pickem competitor with a solid record.

I know the Elite Draft picks go in Round 1 and the Packers generally or over the past decade (and Aaron Rodgers) pick in the bottom third of that round; but good Scouting has to somehow compensate.

After that it comes down to a solid Program and not having adversity kick your Rosters ass.

I'm simply frustrated with 'excuses being the order for the end of every Season'. Is it anything really and bad luck or bad karma?

Whatever...I vote for a real change. Will that be better?

I don't know but PLEASE we need something before Aaron Rodgers cannot compete. That window and opportunity just closed some more last Sunday.