Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Vikings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Did Barr take himself out by headbutting Adams?
    All I heard was concussion so could very well be!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    All I heard was concussion so could very well be!
    Adams should have gone down like he was shot. Sympathy for him alone would have ejected Barr.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Adams should have gone down like he was shot. Sympathy for him alone would have ejected Barr.
    I still haven't seen the play. I think I was focused on the Packer guy pushing Rhodes well out of bounds but it wasn't that big of a deal so I was swigging a beer when you guys stated Barr should get tossed....I'll have to check out the replay on gamepass tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    I still haven't seen the play. I think I was focused on the Packer guy pushing Rhodes well out of bounds but it wasn't that big of a deal so I was swigging a beer when you guys stated Barr should get tossed....I'll have to check out the replay on gamepass tomorrow.
    It was a lot of shoving way out of bounds near the ball carrier, but I never saw if the hit was or it was just beefing after the play was over.

Adams and Barr were elsewhere I believe.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Studs.....yeah Martinez had a solid game. And Kenny Clark made a play. Other than that...
    Duds
    O-line. Look I know we are not at full strength, but Jesus give the young guy a little time.
    Cobb, Jordy, Bennett, Montgomery. Our skill players were exposed as being mediocre at best. There is zero explosiveness, zero separation, little in the way of favorable matchups.
    Hundley- he's a backup. But we've heard the coaches rave about him. It's the NFL you can't be inaccurate and make bad decisions.
    MM-Not going for fourth and a foot at midfield. Terrible clock management on our final possesion. No need to keep the clock running.
    Defense- You suck at tackling. You suck at creating pressure You suck at covering in space. Minus a couple turnovers, the Vikings B squad could have easily dropped 35 today.

This team is woefully untalented. Aaron makes it look easy by keeping us in the mix every year. But I just look at the team outside of him and see a bunch of guys. Nobody is game planning for them.

The whole training staff is a dud. Look i understand injuries happen but I watch a lot of games and announcers never go on and on about injuries the way they do for the packers game after game. At this point I'd rather have the strength and conditioning staff be led by Richard Simmons.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    The whole training staff is a dud. Look i understand injuries happen but I watch a lot of games and announcers never go on and on about injuries the way they do for the packers game after game. At this point I'd rather have the strength and conditioning staff be led by Richard Simmons.
    BRING BLACK JACK LELANE!!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    BRING BLACK JACK LELANE!!!
    You don't need a gym or fancy equipment, just use your kitchen chair.

Let's wait to assess the D until they at least have most of their defensive starters (including secondary) back.

CB1, CB2, and S/Hybrid1 were all out. In Minnesota's game, they were down to one cornerback and three safeties (two backups) on the field due to injuries.

Daniels is still (obviously) hurting. Either that or he's in a funk.

Interesting to me is they have budding stars/potential at all three levels on defense. Clark/Martinez/King could be something.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Interesting to me is they have budding stars/potential at all three levels on defense. Clark/Martinez/King could be something.
    Was just thinking the same thing the other day, and I've always felt you need difference makers at all 3 levels to have a good defense. They still need a pass rusher though.

When's the last time we've had difference makers at every level? Raji/CM3/Woodson?
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Was just thinking the same thing the other day, and I've always felt you need difference makers at all 3 levels to have a good defense. They still need a pass rusher though.

When's the last time we've had difference makers at every level? Raji/CM3/Woodson?
    Perhaps. But I think the new trio is better than Raji, although none of them are CM3 or Woodson. So averages less than then? Though Clark could really be good. He was tackling players even after being knocked to his knees.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

I think the Defense just gets lax because they usually have Rodgers to bail them out.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I think the Defense just gets lax because they usually have Rodgers to bail them out.
    They need to play like they think they are the best, Barr none.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^^ mediocre
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Thompson doesn't know how to draft defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.