Thread: Kaepernick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=I4nyaL8qmK0

Just thought I'd drop this here...people forget Kaep starting out by sitting until he got a letter from a Vet and took the time out to talk to him. After their meeting the Veteran came up with an idea for Kaep to get his message across without showing disrespect to those who have lost their lives. So the whole kneeling idea came from a Vet...what do you know?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=I4nyaL8qmK0

Just thought I'd drop this here...people forget Kaep starting out by sitting until he got a letter from a Vet and took the time out to talk to him. After their meeting the Veteran came up with an idea for Kaep to get his message across without showing disrespect to those who have lost their lives. So the whole kneeling idea came from a Vet...what do you know?
    So what? He can stand on his head for all I care. I simply disagree with his premise: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color"
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I simply disagree with his premise: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color"
    Damn, that white privilege sure does sound nice.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    About the collusion: I bet if they dig deep enough, they will find a trail of plotting that leads back to wiring up Building 7 for detonation. And Jerry Jones was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

My brother and I used to collude on wanting ice cream for dessert too.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck