Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kaepernick

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    What does it feel like being a slave to Leftmedia?
    Haven't had cable in almost three years, all I do is stream Netflix and HBOGo... bet you watch Fox News like it's your job though.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Haven't had cable in almost three years, all I do is stream Netflix and HBOGo... bet you watch Fox News like it's your job though.
    It figures that you'd think I was only talking about TV. You're saturated in leftmedia and you probably don't know it.

That's all I'll say about this here; if you have the stones, you can post in one of the three or four threads that have been moved to FYI.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post

The scuttlebutt is the NFL PA was tipped off that there is a paper trail so they filed this. If they win, they can void the CBA immediately apparently. This is something I saw online so I have no idea if it's accurate or not but seems plausible.
    If reports on ESPN this morning are accurate, the NFLPA had no knowledge of the lawsuit and found out about it the same time everyone else did. Haven't seen updates since then, so unsure if new info came out, but that was the talk this morning.