Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    If Rodgers doesn't come back this year, and Hundley can't play even adequately as a backup and we have to go to either Callahan or someone not even on the team as of this moment, our season is done, anyway. No need to bring in Kaepernick. The Pack have been prepping Hundley for 3 years now for the possibility of an unfortunate incident like this. And I don't want someone like CK to come in and be a possible disruption to BH, the fans, and the team.
    Fans may be convinced the season is done if BH doesn't respond well, but the standings may say otherwise.

Without Rodgers for 7 games, they still had a shot at the wild card when he came back.

If they are within striking distance of a playoff spot and BH hasn't been doing it, I could see Kaepernick headed to Green Bay.

I mean c'mon, Wu Tang Clan's Raekwon wants him here: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...in-kaepernick/

Last edited by pbmax; 10-19-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.