Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yeah, the rehab is gonna be a bitch. hes looking at not moving that arm at all for a couple months

its gonna take time for the throwing arm to get anywhere close to where it needs to be

this is new bretts team for now. this is what he's been groomed for, the coach likes him, and the coch is suppose to be a QB guru according to many

so, we'll see. i do think the o-line will get him killed before the season is over. i mentioned it in preseason. our o-line only looks good when you have the wizard behind them. as soon as brett got back there and couldn't use his special powers to figure where to escape to, the line looked just as shitty as they actually are. and those were our good linemen

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    as soon as brett got back there and couldn't use his special powers to figure where to escape to, the line looked just as shitty as they actually are. and those were our good linemen
    How many snaps did he have behind the intact starting O-line?

There was a pretty complicated dance that Rodgers and Bacteria mastered up and got used to. All that crap is gonna have to get refigured on the fly, possibly with backups to backups.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck