Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    At this point in the season I don't want to see any other QB brought in. It reeks of desperation and rarely has any lasting benefits. You roll with Hundley and Callahan and figure out if either of them are worth hanging onto in the future. Decisions are going to have to be made about what to do with Hundley anyways so this is the perfect test. Hundley has 3 years in the system so this isn't like being forced to play a rookie or someone fresh off of the street.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    At this point in the season I don't want to see any other QB brought in. It reeks of desperation and rarely has any lasting benefits. You roll with Hundley and Callahan and figure out if either of them are worth hanging onto in the future. Decisions are going to have to be made about what to do with Hundley anyways so this is the perfect test. Hundley has 3 years in the system so this isn't like being forced to play a rookie or someone fresh off of the street.
    Exactly..I totally see it as you do.

I liked MM's response to Green Bay now and the rest of this Season minus Aaron Rodgers:

His response is really all too obviously 'the reality'. He has to be respected for any of his anger and any suggestion otherwise.

I understand the insult to MM and his development Program and time 3 and 2 Years spent on Arod's Backups.

No other Unsigned (wanna be NFL QB) would trump what he has worked so hard to develop under his STAR QB and arguably best player in the NFL.

GO PACKERS !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau