Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers

Is that actually from Rodgers?
    Ist it showing multiple breaks?

It sort of looks like a plate and pins in the center, and a single pin at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    It sort of looks like a plate and pins in the center, and a single pin at the end.
    Its Michael Jordan crying over the injustice of the break.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Looks like the AC process got messed up too. And those eyes, those eyes: not MJ but BF with demonic red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Its Michael Jordan crying over the injustice of the break.
    yup. it's the most genius crying jordan meme i've seen yet. lol

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    yup. it's the most genius crying jordan meme i've seen yet. lol
    it's just beautiful. I didn't see it at first and thought that was additional trauma. I was right, but in the wrong way!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    C'mon man...click bait...

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Is that actually from Rodgers?
    Ist it showing multiple breaks?
    If this is indeed Rodgers' actual x-ray somebody is going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Hungry hungry HIPAA.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

After reading post # 52 I must revise this post.

For posterity and the legal Minny LBer Anthony Barr tackle on Aaron Rodgers;the contact is clearly shown (up close) in a video and the following LINK.

I see a wrap up tackle here and no intentional hit to injure the QB.

A......Does Barr launch himself and lead with his helmet?

Anthony Barr's helmet does contact Rodgers but not in any manner to injure. Barr does not launch his body and lead with his helmet like a missile.

Any head (helmet) contact is simply a matter of course and the wrap-up tackle.

B.... Does Barr drive Aaron Rodgers to the ground to injure him?

I don't believe so.

I see a pure wrap up tackle and with some of Barrs weight on Aaron and that added weight to Aaron's weight and with Aaron's hand and forearm on the ground first! This causes the forces up to the shoulder to cause the Collarbone break.

I see no unnecessary effort on behalf of Anthony Barr to injure Aaron Rodgers.

http://www.businessinsider.com/aaron...arbone-2017-10
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-19-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Barr wraps up Aaron Rodgers with his tackle and he rolls off Rodgers and not adding his weight to Aaron's body state as it reaches the field surface.
    This is misleading. The critical point is that Barr followed through on the tackle, well after the ball was away. His full body weight plus momentum was applied as Rodgers' arm hit the turf. Barr could have pulled up and lessened the blow, but he did not. I'm glad he was knocked out of the game (probably through his own idiocy). If he plays in the second game, the O-line needs to pulverize him.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Completely misleading. Here is a link to a video of the hit that actually lets you move it frame by frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwVb93mGgfg

At the 24 second mark of the video you can see Barr completely on top of ARod at impact. Rodgers rolls to get him off quickly but at impact Barr was on top of ARod.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I'd be fine having Kap be Hundley's backup. I have no faith in Callahan or the offensive line in it's current state. I think someone else will pickup Kap and we'll end up with an untested, unproven nobody.
    If Rodgers doesn't come back this year, and Hundley can't play even adequately as a backup and we have to go to either Callahan or someone not even on the team as of this moment, our season is done, anyway. No need to bring in Kaepernick. The Pack have been prepping Hundley for 3 years now for the possibility of an unfortunate incident like this. And I don't want someone like CK to come in and be a possible disruption to BH, the fans, and the team.

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    If Rodgers doesn't come back this year, and Hundley can't play even adequately as a backup and we have to go to either Callahan or someone not even on the team as of this moment, our season is done, anyway. No need to bring in Kaepernick. The Pack have been prepping Hundley for 3 years now for the possibility of an unfortunate incident like this. And I don't want someone like CK to come in and be a possible disruption to BH, the fans, and the team.
    Fans may be convinced the season is done if BH doesn't respond well, but the standings may say otherwise.

Without Rodgers for 7 games, they still had a shot at the wild card when he came back.

If they are within striking distance of a playoff spot and BH hasn't been doing it, I could see Kaepernick headed to Green Bay.

I mean c'mon, Wu Tang Clan's Raekwon wants him here: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...in-kaepernick/

Last edited by pbmax; 10-19-2017 at 01:57 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Fans may be convinced the season is done if BH doesn't respond well, but the standings may say otherwise.

With Rodgers for 7 games, they still had a shot at the wild card when he came back.

If they are within striking distance of a playoff spot and BH hasn't been doing it, I could see Kaepernick headed to Green Bay.

I mean c'mon, Wu Tang Clan's Raekwon wants him here: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...in-kaepernick/

Clearly I stand corrected. If Wu-Tang wants CK in GB, who am I to say otherwise?

Clearly I stand corrected. If Wu-Tang wants CK in GB, who am I to say otherwise?
    Poon Tang >>> SudsMcBucky

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Poon Tang >>> SudsMcBucky
    Now that's just mean.....

Now that's just mean.....
    Like you said, if this Poon Tang guy is in favor of bringing in Kaepernick, what choice do we have but to acquiesce? Hopefully he gets a haircut, ortherwise how will he put that oversized cap back on his pin-sized head?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    r e l a x. that's a generic xray. look again and you'll see crying michael jordon in the collar bone. crying jordon is a popular internet joke for anyone who's lost a recent game.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Isn't there like 300 members of the Wu Tang Clan out there.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!