Thread: Put up or Shut up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Did this back issue start while he was playing for us? If so I can see why Ted and company declined to match the offer Lang received from Detroit.
    The NFL is 'Business Driven' above all else. The Packer BRASS know certainly that whatever they march out on the field will Sell Out Lambeau Field. As a result of Fan response how much can really be expected to change? NOT TOO MUCH !

Next year we will see TT doing what he tries again to do best and Draft a new Draft Class for the 2018-19 Season. Mike McCarthy will be telling us just how pleased he is with his Roster. Packer Nation will be Packer Nation.

It's as OUR WORLD and The Green Bay Packers Turns. Ohh Dear !

Onto T.J Lang:

T.J. Lang loved being a Green Bay Packer' and TT allowed him to get out there and get a better deal for himself than TT was willing to pay.

Lang hit the GOLD Pot for himself. End of story.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    He also said most of the players were feeling better after the bye week. I made a joke about Spriggs coming back and he said they still haven’t decided on who if anyone would be released to make room for him.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston