Thread: Put up or Shut up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Saints - L 38-16

Not a ton of time to prepare, Saints had offensive burst against DET so expect more of the same.

Lions - L 35-17

MM is legit off the bye but DET too good. Stafford is much better than what's-his-face.

@Bears - L 24-21

John Fox is a great coach coaching for his job, he'll have his team ready to go here.

Ravens - W 21-17

John Harbaugh is the second best coach in the NFL but they just don't have it movin' right now. Is Flocco back yet?

@Steelers - L 35-13

Heinz field will be rockin'. Tough place, tough team.

Buccaneers - Coin flip

Could go either way. Bucs have some young talent and seem poised to get it going soonish.

@Browns - W 24-7

LOL. Da Browns got nothing but Joe Thomas.

@Panthers - L 38-16 If Kuchley is playing

Panthers are a different team with LK. If he's playing, they are a super bowl contender in NFC. If not, well, we all saw 2016.

Vikings - L 27-16

Vikes are the best team in the NFCN but Detroit has the better QB. Expect Vikes to win this game and drop close division to DET.

@Lions - L 35-16 Happy New Year

Stafford clinches the division and is the most beloved player in the league.

I've got 'em winning at most 3 more games. This is just spit balling off the top of my head. I'm wrong a lot so I'll probably be wrong here too.
    You have it at Season's end: 6-9 and a Coin Toss for another 'W'

If your correct it's going to be really ugly.

I think it will be interesting as it now stands and which Rival the Vikings or the Lions win the NFCN and that means the Packers are actually in Free Fall.

What if...... Packer Nation prayers are answered and Brett Hundley plays well and the Packers somehow muster a RALLY and successful effort !? I have some hope.

The way this Season is going just what isn't possible. It's not in my experience ever been much wilder. I can write this with assurance of being correct. The NFL and predicting anything is very difficult and being successful. This Season anything might happen.

Looking at the NFL Power Rankings:

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/17/...curated-week-7

Could anyone imagine a Super Bowl Game and Kansas City Vs Philadelphia?

In the posted NFL Power Rankings ( released today Tues. 17 Oct. 2017) the Minnesota Vikings are on top of the Green Bay Packers and The Detroit Lions across the board ...NFL.Com, ESPN, CBS and Yahoo all see the Vikings on top of it's NFCN Rivals . The Vikings avg. Ranking is about 8th....The Packers and Lions about 12th.

The Chicago Bears avg. about in the 25th slot.

I'll be watching this separation as the Season progresses to it's conclusion.

So right now and in summary the Vikings have a hold on the higher slot than the Packers and Lions 8th to 12th. The Bears are slotted 25th.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-17-2017 at 01:31 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau