Thread: Put up or Shut up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I still put that on TT and Dom though. Their next corners are the former 1 and 2 picks. There is a lot invested at CB for it to suck completely.
    I agree to a point, but even the #2 pick was injured coming into game.

However, they haven't progressed enough.

I am not in the ban Dom camp, but would you agree he isn't as good identifying young talent as the O coaches are?

McCarthy has missed, but he recognized Lang, Allison, Adams and others early. The entire Defense needs a second year jump like Clark and Lowry have taken.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

I am not in the ban Dom camp, but would you agree he isn't as good identifying young talent as the O coaches are?

McCarthy has missed, but he recognized Lang, Allison, Adams and others early. The entire Defense needs a second year jump like Clark and Lowry have taken.
    ...and Martinez
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    ...and Martinez
    Good point. Also I meant Lane Taylor, not Lang, though M3 seemed to like Lang a lot, even at Tackle.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

Its hard for me to decide between GM and coach. Coaching matters and the position a young man is drafted into matters a lot. If you were the #1 pick QB would you want to be drafted into a team coached by Rex Ryan?

Likewise, if you are a stud pass rushing LB would you want to be drafted into a 4-3?

A stud WR drafted by the Vikings, or any team with turmoil at QB?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.