Thread: Nothing Like PFT Pushing an Agenda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am more convinced than ever that everyone on this board would hire Osweiler or Bortles or Cutler to be their QB because he can fit the system.

And then would be stunned when you determine once again that even if he knows the system, is tall and large, he sucks donkey balls.

Maybe we all deserve Harbaugh and Hoody kicking our butt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I am more convinced than ever that everyone on this board would hire Osweiler or Bortles or Cutler to be their QB because he can fit the system.

And then would be stunned when you determine once again that even if he knows the system, is tall and large, he sucks donkey balls.

Maybe we all deserve Harbaugh and Hoody kicking our butt.
    From the article you just linked:

Nearly every quarterback is a system quarterback—the few players who can succeed in multiple schemes with different personnel can be counted on one hand. Tom Brady is the only example in NFL history that comes to mind among players who have done so at a championship level
    Which lends more credence to the idea that if he doesn't fit, he won't help.

By the way, I'm not anti-Kaep. If they got him, I'd think it would mean two things: 1) they've known all along Hundley isn't NFL material and have been playing a risky game of "hold the live grenade"; 2) it will take several weeks before he gets comfortable in any system M3 devises for him. I honestly think the Packers best chance of winning is going with Hundley who they've trained for three years for a moment such as this.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    From the article you just linked:

Which lends more credence to the idea that if he doesn't fit, he won't help.

By the way, I'm not anti-Kaep. If they got him, I'd think it would mean two things: 1) they've known all along Hundley isn't NFL material and have been playing a risky game of "hold the live grenade"; 2) it will take several weeks before he gets comfortable in any system M3 devises for him. I honestly think the Packers best chance of winning is going with Hundley who they've trained for three years for a moment such as this.
    I don't think that blurb means CK is read option only. Even Harbaugh went away from this toward the end with Kap.

Of course there are things you would feature with Kap and things you would stay away from. In that, he will be no different than any QB or even the Hundley we see this week.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.