View Poll Results: GB WINS POLL TAKE 2--HOW MANY WINS DO WE END UP WITH ??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-8 Wins

15 55.56%
  • 9 WINS

7 25.93%
  • 10 WINS

2 7.41%
  • 11 WINS

2 7.41%
  • KOOL AIDE BABY--12 OR MORE

1 3.70%

Thread: 6 DOWN 10 TO GO---TAKE TWO---HOW MANY WINS DOES GB END UP WITH

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Green Bay Packers 2017-18 Schedule of games:

http://www.packers.com/gameday/schedule.html

This is a bad Packer Team without Aaron Rodgers. Without Aaron Rodgers too much of that weakness cannot be covered up.

If not for Aaron's heroics Vs Cincy and Dallas we are sitting at a 2-4 Record right now.

If Brett Hundley can play very well and stay uninjured behind a horrible OL That's the focus of my watch now; he might help us to 2-3 wins.

If we reach 8 wins and the ugly state of the OL and DL and our Defensive (yea right) Secondary. A whole lot has to be very wrong with the Packers Opponents.

The writing is now clearly on the wall. It's time for 'a Brand New Plan'.

What happened to Aaron Rodgers on Sunday is not a healthy prognosis for future Green Bay Packers good fortunes.

I hate the way this feels Packerrats but my guts are screaming 'Really Bad News' and any serious hopes of a Super Bowl and Aaron Rodgers.

Just how breakable is Aaron Rodgers going to be in his future and with inadequate protection on the field?

He needed the blocking ability of John Kuhn this Season and that's not there and that sucks.

Aaron Rodgers needed more successful support from the NFL DRAFT.

The Green Bay Packers now have a broken Aaron Rodgers at the Peak Point in his career. Aaron Rodgers has a tired and worn out looking Ted Thompson as his GM. It's now time to set down a Brand New Plan.

Is it all and no more Super Bowls with arguably the finest QB in NFL history all going to be written up as BAD LUCK?

Aaron Rodgers and Packer Nation deserve 'a Real Chance'.

I pray that Ted Thompson steps down.

The Poll: If the Packers get 3 more wins I'll be ecstatic. I will say that to imagine 4 more wins you might be judged 'a Homer' !?
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 10-19-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau