View Poll Results: GB WINS POLL TAKE 2--HOW MANY WINS DO WE END UP WITH ??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-8 Wins

15 55.56%
  • 9 WINS

7 25.93%
  • 10 WINS

2 7.41%
  • 11 WINS

2 7.41%
  • KOOL AIDE BABY--12 OR MORE

1 3.70%

Thread: 6 DOWN 10 TO GO---TAKE TWO---HOW MANY WINS DOES GB END UP WITH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    you crack me up. The injuries outside Rodgers are a huge factor - gotta get some supporting cast back, or there will be blood.
    You always expect some injuries. My point of view is that Aaron Rodgers is such a hugely important factor in the Packers success that pretty much no group of injuries of lesser players within reasonable expectation at all would derail the Packers. That is at least in part because of the general mediocrity of that supporting cast. In other words, to a great extent, the replacements that we do or don't get at this point aren't gonna make a helluva lot of difference one way or the other.

Maybe that's contradictory with my prediction of continued success this season even without Aaron Rodgers. I'm not real concerned about that contradiction - this is a forum; opinion is what opinion is, no more, no less.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You always expect some injuries. My point of view is that Aaron Rodgers is such a hugely important factor in the Packers success that pretty much no group of injuries of lesser players within reasonable expectation at all would derail the Packers. That is at least in part because of the general mediocrity of that supporting cast. In other words, to a great extent, the replacements that we do or don't get at this point aren't gonna make a helluva lot of difference one way or the other.

Maybe that's contradictory with my prediction of continued success this season even without Aaron Rodgers. I'm not real concerned about that contradiction - this is a forum; opinion is what opinion is, no more, no less.
    I disagree with the general perception that the Packers are all mediocre except Rodgers.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I disagree with the general perception that the Packers are all mediocre except Rodgers.
    And I disagree with your disagreement - personnel-wise anyway. Hundley. though, has to be one of the best backup QBs in the league - or at least he was when he was a backup.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    And I disagree with your disagreement - personnel-wise anyway. Hundley. though, has to be one of the best backup QBs in the league - or at least he was when he was a backup.
    Your assessment of Hundley as best back up is based on what exactly?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck