View Poll Results: GB WINS POLL TAKE 2--HOW MANY WINS DO WE END UP WITH ??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-8 Wins

15 55.56%
  • 9 WINS

7 25.93%
  • 10 WINS

2 7.41%
  • 11 WINS

2 7.41%
  • KOOL AIDE BABY--12 OR MORE

1 3.70%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 6 DOWN 10 TO GO---TAKE TWO---HOW MANY WINS DOES GB END UP WITH

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    McMahon was fine as a Packer. No headbands.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    McMahon was fine as a Packer. No headbands.
    Always the tweak...

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    No, probably not... Baltimore plays crazy good defense, so us scoring at all is iffy. And while they stink on offense, we're worse on defense. Dom Capers is, quite literally, one of worst DC's in the league.

The game will probably be close b/c of the ineptitude of both offenses, but my guess is Baltimore will control both sides of the LOS, and thus be in control of the game.

I suppose we have a punchers chance, but that's about it.
    I looked at the team stats over on nfl.com and Baltimore's defense is a little better than Chicago's. They are better defending the pass but not as good as the Bears against the run. Offensively they are ranked at the very bottom at passing but are better at running the ball. If we can play like we did yesterday I like our chances.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I looked at the team stats over on nfl.com and Baltimore's defense is a little better than Chicago's. They are better defending the pass but not as good as the Bears against the run. Offensively they are ranked at the very bottom at passing but are better at running the ball. If we can play like we did yesterday I like our chances.
    Home field. Advantage Packers.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Fuck did I hate it when this douche signed. I still don't like it today.

i was at the game long ago when favre got knocked out of the game and was spitting up blood, jim come in the game for a play or 2 and got a standing ovation from the crowd

I put the Packers chances of making the playoffs at about 40% right now. I think they have a decent chance of getting to 9-7, but 9-7 might not be enough. They're only 4-4 in NFC games, and both Atlanta and Detroit have the head to head tie-breaker over them. They do have the tie-breaker over Dallas. 10-6 might be a bridge too far, although that could change if Rodgers can make it back sometime in December.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i was at the game long ago when favre got knocked out of the game and was spitting up blood, jim come in the game for a play or 2 and got a standing ovation from the crowd
    Pittsburgh - 1995 finale I presume.

I recall McMahon playing in mop-up duty in '96. He still threw a nice deep ball. Of course there was no Gault to run under it so it fell harmlessly to the turf about 5 yards away from the receiver (Freeman?). I think that was his only incomplete pass for the Packers. He had a 105.2 passer rating to Favre's 95.8.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I didn't have a problem with McMahon on the roster until I heard he wore his freaking Bears jersey to the White House. He can suck an egg for all I care.