Thread: Martellus Bennett

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    TT had a solid TE in Jared Cook last Season and let him know that fact wasn't appreciated.

What do we really know and Martellus Bennett's total relationship with the Packers off the Field?

With his life off the Field?

Martellus Bennett is an interesting watch. He has a big body thus easy to see.

Here is his NFL History and Stat's;what were you hoping for or expecting from Martellus Bennett ?

http://www.nfl.com/player/martellusb...62/careerstats

Is he a TD machine? Is he a TE that extends the field?

How many NFL Teams have signed Martellus Bennett?

Why do you think that happened in his NFL career?

Why did the NE Patriots allow him to walk?

He is (by reputation) a decent blocking TE.

What are you now expecting from Martellus Bennett ?
    No, we let Cook go when we had the chance to make an upgrade with Bennett. Bennett has always been better than Cook. The real crime here is with Rodgers hurt he and Martellus don't have more opportunities to get connected and won't until next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    No, we let Cook go when we had the chance to make an upgrade with Bennett. Bennett has always been better than Cook. The real crime here is with Rodgers hurt he and Martellus don't have more opportunities to get connected and won't until next spring.
    Sure.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Obviously you don't understand modern medicine and the all world healing abilities of Aaron "Thor" Rodgers.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Marty B. has been overrated his whole career! There is a reason he has played for so many teams. I have never been a fan, just a typical tease!