Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official Saints Week

Official Saints Week

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 49m49 minutes ago
    McCarthy says OLB Vince Biegel will be a full participant at practice today. CB Demetri Goodson will NOT practice today. 11 months off ACL.

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 30m30 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Callahan: Probably called more plays for him than Brett with preseason two years ago. He has a lot of work to do.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 33m33 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Very encouraging way Hundley played all way to the final whistle despite all the punishment he took. Didn't blink. He got better.

HE WILL SOON LEARN THIS IS HOW WE DO THING NORMALLY. QB PROTECT THYSELF

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 34m34 minutes ago
    McCarthy said a date has not been set for QB Aaron Rodgers' surgery as far as he knows.

Michael Cohen‏ @Michael_Cohen13 36m36 minutes ago
    McCarthy said he is hopeful CB Kevin King (concussion) will practice today. Wants him to move from rehab group into main practice. #Packers

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 44m44 minutes ago
    MM on Saints' defense: Takeaways. Will challenge schematically - heightened by unfamiliarity. DL is strong and tips a lot of passes.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 52m52 minutes ago
    MM on Hundley: Exciting player at UCLA. Likes how he plays game, tough, strong legs. Improved footwork and complete understanding of offense

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 51m51 minutes ago
    McCarthy said he felt "a little off" with Hundley in the 2-minute drill against Minnesota. Still getting to know each other on the field.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 52m52 minutes ago
    home-bye-home will help Hundley and unit-wide communication.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 54m54 minutes ago
    McCarthy on Hundley growth: He's tough, strong-legged. His footwork. He hadn't played under center. Just complete understanding of offense.

Green Bay Packers @packers 52m52 minutes ago
    McCarthy: @bretthundley7 has a complete understanding of the offense. He's comfortable.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 55m55 minutes ago
    McCarthy said Brett Hundley was here yesterday morning and then had another meeting last night to discuss gameplan. #Packers

Tom Silverstein‏ @TomSilverstein 57m57 minutes ago
    McCarthy on learning Hundley: We'll be much better in situational. I have a good feel for him. But I need to spend more time with him.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein 58m58 minutes ago
    McCarthy: A lot of our decisions are going to be based on who we have on the offensive line.

Michael Cohen @Michael_Cohen13 1h1 hour ago
    McCarthy said the #Packers have a number of guys starting in the rehab group today, particularly along the O-line.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    McCarthy said all decisions regarding Rodgers [roster spot] won't be made until they see how the surgery goes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    McCarthy said a date has not been set for QB Aaron Rodgers' surgery as far as he knows.

Maybe they're experimenting with some new packaging materials.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

Maybe they're experimenting with some new packaging materials.
    Inject Stem Cells, in a hyperbolic oxygen chamber while in zero gravity with a calcium supplement! Get that fixed in 3 weeks
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

^^^ induced electric fields; hard surface nanoparticles to induce bone differentiation; BMP agonists. Two week recovery!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    ^^^ induced electric fields; hard surface nanoparticles to induce bone differentiation; BMP agonists. Two week recovery!
    Rich people shouldnt be hurt with modern medicine!!! lol
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Inject Stem Cells, in a hyperbolic oxygen chamber while in zero gravity with a calcium supplement! Get that fixed in 3 weeks
    Most importantly. Sneak in some HGH...like Lyle Alzado levels.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Just don't inject monkey piss from Mexico.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    He needs to drink the water Russell Wilson was hawking.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Laugh at Russ and Tom all you want. You don't see their clavicles rent in twain?!

#nanobubbles
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    aaaaand an incantation or two from an expert.

Per ESPN: Packers have 14 players on their injury report. The Saints have 2.

I figure 27 - 21 Packers win.

Bulaga and Pipkins are in concussion protocol. King is back from it. Burnett's hammy is not so good, but Bach's is apparently not devastated.

Perry probably hurt his knee by hitting it accidentally with his club when getting off the team bus. Monty isn't really injured, he just wanted to be included.

Hundley will have a week of first team reps, a game plan tailored to his abilities, and will be at home vs an opponent defense that is not anywhere near as tough as Minnesota's.

Ben Fennell‏ @BenFennell_NFL 14m14 minutes ago

#Saints still struggling to cover, tackle and get off the field on defense..

3rd Down Defense - 48.5% (Worst in NFL)
    1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
    Ben Fennell‏ @BenFennell_NFL 13m13 minutes ago

#Sains Defense

20+ Plays - 30 (30th)
    YAC Allowed - 6.3 YAC/reception (30th)
    20+ Air Yds Coverage - 10/19 (52.6%), 133.1 QB Rating (32nd)
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

I'm not saying the offense will tear it up, but they might be able to function a bit better this week.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Hundley will have a week of first team reps, a game plan tailored to his abilities, and will be at home vs an opponent defense that is not anywhere near as tough as Minnesota's.

Ben Fennell‏ @BenFennell_NFL 14m14 minutes ago

#Saints still struggling to cover, tackle and get off the field on defense..

3rd Down Defense - 48.5% (Worst in NFL)
    1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
    Ben Fennell‏ @BenFennell_NFL 13m13 minutes ago

#Sains Defense

20+ Plays - 30 (30th)
    YAC Allowed - 6.3 YAC/reception (30th)
    20+ Air Yds Coverage - 10/19 (52.6%), 133.1 QB Rating (32nd)
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

I'm not saying the offense will tear it up, but they might be able to function a bit better this week.
    Watch the Saints reverse all those trends for one day. Brees has always been amazing on getting the ball out quickly. Green Bay does better against QBs who prefer to go down field.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Bulaga and Pipkins are in concussion protocol. King is back from it. Burnett's hammy is not so good, but Bach's is apparently not devastated.

Perry probably hurt his knee by hitting it accidentally with his club when getting off the team bus. Monty isn't really injured, he just wanted to be included.

This is just depressing as hell.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I just have a feeling we win.

the saints...are 5 point favorites...at Lambeau. smh

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    the saints...are 5 point favorites...at Lambeau. smh
    Everyone is picking against the Packers this week including myself.

Until anyone sees how the team reacts to the Rodgers loss, it's a safe bet against. After this week that might change.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    aaaaand an incantation or two from an expert.

YIKES !!

Aaron Rodgers just walked away from one of those.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau