Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official Saints Week

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I just have a feeling we win.
    Don't switch it up so soon.

Your reverse psychology got us to 4-1 until The Packers Aircraft lost an Engine. .
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Don't switch it up so soon.

Your reverse psychology got us to 4-1 until The Packers Aircraft lost an Engine. .
    Sorry I never actually felt confident with AR this year. He seems to be taking WAY too long in the pocket waiting for the big play when the 7 yard play works. I think we will see a regression to the REAL West Coast offense with a lot of slants and quick plays with a dash of Jones rushing, I hope Ty is too hurt to play because he is shit.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    the saints...are 5 point favorites...at Lambeau. smh
    This NFL Power Ranking is a shocker:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...teams-post-mnf

NO @ 7 and Packers @ 21 ........ WOW!

Looking elsewhere:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nter-top-three

Better The NO Saints @ 10 and the Green Bay Packers @ 15

NFL.Com seems to give us at least a 'Hope and a Prayer' !?

Well lookee here:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...ning-schedules

In Week 7 It's 'THE HOT' No. 14 NO Saints @ NO. 16 ' The Extremely Banged up and Wounded ' Green Bay Packers.

14. New Orleans Saints

2017 record: 3-2 (Week 6 ranking: No. 22)

" The Saints have won three straight, and their next two games will presumably be against the Brett Hundley-led Packers and Mitchell Trubisky-led Bears. Drew Brees has 472 more career passing touchdowns than those two combined, meaning the Saints could very well be riding a five-game winning streak heading into Week 9. "

16. Green Bay Packers

2017 record: 4-2 (Week 6 ranking: No. 2)

" Green Bay's chance to win the division, according to FPI, dropped from 65 percent to 20 percent following Aaron Rodgers' injury. With the red-hot Saints coming to town this weekend, the Packers' Week 8 bye might not be soon enough."
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Reminder, we need a new Game Day Thread starter this week after I suffered a crushing defeat.

It is considered good from to get the thread started early on Sunday. Occasionally, people post the GD thread late on Saturday to get a jump, but this is considered a violation of protocol. Forgiveness can be had if the team goes on a win streak though.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Pete Dougherty‏Verified account @PeteDougherty 9m9 minutes ago
    Mistakenly said on chat today that Bulaga has passed concussion protocol. He practiced in pads today but hasn't passed protocol yet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

JS Comments‏ @JSComments
    Seneca Wallace had some decent GAME EXPERIENCE. Hundley has NONE

BRING BACK SENECA!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Damarius Randall was a limited participant but it had nothing to do with injury.

So I'm taking my son and one of his friends to GB this Sunday for the game. Staying with family so no hotel cost on Sat night. My son is really looking forward to parking in someone's yard. He thinks that it's hilarious. I told him that they have to have a sign up that they allow parking there. Can't just randomly park in a yard, as much fun as that would be.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Damarius Randall was a limited participant but it had nothing to do with injury.

So I'm taking my son and one of his friends to GB this Sunday for the game. Staying with family so no hotel cost on Sat night. My son is really looking forward to parking in someone's yard. He thinks that it's hilarious. I told him that they have to have a sign up that they allow parking there. Can't just randomly park in a yard, as much fun as that would be.
    Wait til he sees them waving you in to a front yard with 8 other cars.
    Last edited by pbmax; 10-19-2017 at 07:18 PM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Can't just randomly park in a yard, as much fun as that would be.
    Oh yes you can. Better than even money your car is still there after the game. Watch out for guys with ball bats. And have some cash on hand to smooth things over.

Nice. Hope for a great day for all three of you, win or lose.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 7h7 hours ago
    Five not practicing while we were present: Burnett, Thomas, Brooks, Taylor and A Rodgers. OTs, King, House and Biegel working.

I think if stubby actually uses Jones that they have a good chance. I also think that is the only way Hundley is somewhat successful the rest of the season. So in other words, start looking forward to the draft.

Any word on what happened to Corey Linsley? Shows up questionable today.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

So Brooks, Thomas, Burnett, Taylor and ARod are out.

King, Pipkins, Monty and Bulaga look like full go.

Randall, Linsley and House are officially questionable.

Bach, Dial, Perry are double hyped questionable or is this probable?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Any word on what happened to Corey Linsley? Shows up questionable today.
    I thought I read he tweaked his back...? Who would be his backup if he can't go?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I thought I read he tweaked his back...? Who would be his backup if he can't go?
    Depth chart shows Justin McCray. Then Lucas Patrick.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So Brooks, Thomas, Burnett, Taylor and ARod are out.

King, Pipkins, Monty and Bulaga look like full go.

Randall, Linsley and House are officially questionable.

Bach, Dial, Perry are double hyped questionable or is this probable?
    Just means they were injured but are full go. King, et al are no longer considered injured.

Probable doesn't exist anymore.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Just means they were injured but are full go. King, et al are no longer considered injured.

Probable doesn't exist anymore.
    If that is probable, and I can't imagine the NFL not insisting on some designation, but whatever, then outside of House, they seem in pretty decent shape.

If those double hyphens are game time decision, then it could go either way. If Bach comes back, makes Hundley's job far easier.

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 20h20 hours ago
    #Packers announce they've put Aaron Rodgers on injured reserve. Doesn't mean his season is over. #NFL rules say he's out minimum of 8 weeks.

He could still MacArthur it.

Packer Report thinks Smidgeon is right.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 21h21 hours ago
    More
    Big news for #Packers is that Bakhtiari and Bulaga have no injury designation. Old-school probable. House, Randall questionable.