Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Official Saints Week

Remember, innovation is always wrong.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 20h20 hours ago
    #Packers announce they've put Aaron Rodgers on injured reserve. Doesn't mean his season is over. #NFL rules say he's out minimum of 8 weeks.

He could still MacArthur it.
    Shoot. There's an outside chance he "2013 Rodgers" it.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 4m4 minutes ago
    With a beat-up secondary, the #Packers fill Rodgers' spot with safety Jermaine Whitehead. Some slot experience.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post

Any word on what happened to Corey Linsley? Shows up questionable today.
    OK, here we go. Time to find out exactly what we have in the Head Coach and General Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    the saints...are 5 point favorites...at Lambeau. smh
    Saints 30
    Packers 20
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Saints 30
    Packers 20
    Sounds about right. I can't see the Packer defense holding the Saints under 30 points and I can't see Packers offense scoring more than 20 points.

I'm think more like Saints 35, Packers 17. Hundley is gonna struggle behind that shit-show of an o-line.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    No, Packers will win! I must finally see them win at Lambeau. I'm 0-2 seeing them live there. Gonna be a wet one though.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Wet and at home is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Sounds about right. I can't see the Packer defense holding the Saints under 30 points and I can't see Packers offense scoring more than 20 points.

I'm think more like Saints 35, Packers 17. Hundley is gonna struggle behind that shit-show of an o-line.
    I surely hope the Packers win, but I just can't see it at all. The Saints always run up the score on Dom's (lack of) defense, and too many guys are hurt for the Packers to be able to even stay close. I say MM sits all his "questionable" and "doubtful" starters, sucks up the loss, and tries to regroup for after the bye, without admitting that's what he's doing.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I surely hope the Packers win, but I just can't see it at all. The Saints always run up the score on Dom's (lack of) defense, and too many guys are hurt for the Packers to be able to even stay close. I say MM sits all his "questionable" and "doubtful" starters, sucks up the loss, and tries to regroup for after the bye, without admitting that's what he's doing.
    This is astute. Add that Stubby will expect them to win, will run a terribly conservative run-heavy, clock control type offense, and wonder what happened when they are down 21-3 in with 7 minutes left in the first half. He might adjust by the fourth quarter. (I'd put this scenario at about 65% likelihoood). At about 15% likelihood is a pass happy offense that gets Hundley hurt and Callahan autoparts running around like unsuccessful Tarkinton by halftime and Stubby looking longingly across the field at the inactive Taysom Hill.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

A lot depends on how healthy the tackles are. I guarantee you M3 wants to pass on this defense. Lane Taylor's replacement factors in here as well, maybe even more important they can pass block on interior.

Its the Saints defense, marginal improvement over last three years means they are ranked 13th in yards, 21st in points. They are 15th ranked in the more efficiency minded DVOA measurement.

Scoring won't be the problem, defending might be.

Home and rain play in Packers favor.