Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Official Saints Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So Brooks, Thomas, Burnett, Taylor and ARod are out.

King, Pipkins, Monty and Bulaga look like full go.

Randall, Linsley and House are officially questionable.

Bach, Dial, Perry are double hyped questionable or is this probable?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So Brooks, Thomas, Burnett, Taylor and ARod are out.

King, Pipkins, Monty and Bulaga look like full go.

Randall, Linsley and House are officially questionable.

Bach, Dial, Perry are double hyped questionable or is this probable?
    Just means they were injured but are full go. King, et al are no longer considered injured.

Probable doesn't exist anymore.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Just means they were injured but are full go. King, et al are no longer considered injured.

Probable doesn't exist anymore.
    If that is probable, and I can't imagine the NFL not insisting on some designation, but whatever, then outside of House, they seem in pretty decent shape.

If those double hyphens are game time decision, then it could go either way. If Bach comes back, makes Hundley's job far easier.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 20h20 hours ago
    #Packers announce they've put Aaron Rodgers on injured reserve. Doesn't mean his season is over. #NFL rules say he's out minimum of 8 weeks.

He could still MacArthur it.

Remember, innovation is always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde 20h20 hours ago
    #Packers announce they've put Aaron Rodgers on injured reserve. Doesn't mean his season is over. #NFL rules say he's out minimum of 8 weeks.

He could still MacArthur it.
    Shoot. There's an outside chance he "2013 Rodgers" it.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Packer Report thinks Smidgeon is right.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 21h21 hours ago
    More
    Big news for #Packers is that Bakhtiari and Bulaga have no injury designation. Old-school probable. House, Randall questionable.

Packer Report‏ @PackerReport 4m4 minutes ago
    With a beat-up secondary, the #Packers fill Rodgers' spot with safety Jermaine Whitehead. Some slot experience.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    No, Packers will win! I must finally see them win at Lambeau. I'm 0-2 seeing them live there. Gonna be a wet one though.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Wet and at home is good news.