Thread: Just a thought.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hopefully Kevin King will end up being a star, but he hasn't even risen to the level of difference-maker yet. And I'm not so sure Hawkins isn't better than House. Bakhtiari and Bulaga and Lane Taylor too were in the game when Rodgers got hurt. The O Line was just as porous with the starting interior five as it has been with scrubs.

Our D will be impressive and score or at least set up some TDs because of Capers' schemes.

Hundley is gonna need to develop some Rodgers-like mobility, and I believe he will. Aaron Jones is gonna need to run somewhere other than where the play is called, cuz you can count on no hole there, and I believe he will too.

We will win this game convincingly and maybe make believers out of some of the negativists.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Hopefully Kevin King will end up being a star, but he hasn't even risen to the level of difference-maker yet. And I'm not so sure Hawkins isn't better than House. Bakhtiari and Bulaga and Lane Taylor too were in the game when Rodgers got hurt. The O Line was just as porous with the starting interior five as it has been with scrubs.

Our D will be impressive and score or at least set up some TDs because of Capers' schemes.

Hundley is gonna need to develop some Rodgers-like mobility, and I believe he will. Aaron Jones is gonna need to run somewhere other than where the play is called, cuz you can count on no hole there, and I believe he will too.

We will win this game convincingly and maybe make believers out of some of the negativists.
    If you think that the defense will be impressive, then you either never watched or have forgotten past Saints/Packers games with Dom as the coordinator. It's terrible to watch; it's almost like watching Harvey Weinstein having his way with some poor young actress.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack