The problem - and McCarthy himself said this - isn't Hundley; It's the rest of the team. Thank you Ted Thompson for that. The Packers were Great with Aaron Rodgers because he masked the mediocrity of the rest of the team, personnel-wise. The O Line, the whole defense, especially the DBs, the RBs, and the Receivers - both TEs and WRs.

The other thing about Hundley is they still refused to unleash him - at least until the game was pretty much out of reach. Then he did pretty well.

I don't see him cutting and running all that much; I see him looking down field and not finding anybody who has gotten much of any separation from the D. I also see him rushed horribly on virtually every play - same as Aaron Rodgers always was. There was improvement from the first week to the second - he started using one of Aaron's escape moves. Trouble was, it was always the same one - rolling to the right sideline.

No immobile QB would survive with this awful O Line, and even somebody with athleticism and mobility has a tough time - thank you Ted.