I thought it might be good to have a thread directed to Brett Hundley, where we can discuss what he is asked to do as the newly anointed starter, how he performs from week to week, whether he should be traded next year, cut this year, or kept to replace that other guy who used to start for the Packers before he went to the sidelines with yet another injury.

I saw MM in a discussion with Larry McCarren, who asked what the process would be for getting Hundley ready to take over, and how things might be different from the last time Rodgers broke his collar bone. MM had some interesting remarks, which I understood as follows:

- Hundley is his guy, who he has trained for three years for just this purpose.
- He made mistakes last time, asking the QBs to play too much like AR plays.
- He appreciates now how differently AR plays QB compared to others, waiting, moving and seeing the game his way.
- Beyond basic QB skills, AR is unique in what he does.
- Hundley will be asked to play more conventionally, while taking advantage of his size and ability to run.
- He expects more throws on timing, less extended plays, etc.
- He really knows Hundley well, not so with Wallace and Tolzien last time.
- His bigger concern is the O-Line. He knows Hundley can play well if put in the right position to succeed, but at that point he (MM)didn't even know who would line up where in the O-Line, and might not know until Saturday. That makes the week more challenging than plugging in Hundley does, and could dictate the game plan quite a bit.