Thread: Brett Hundley - Ongoing discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    sure. there's no need to bring in callahan. hundley can get us to 5-11 just fine by himself.
    And that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. It might get Capers canned and we'll finally get a chance at a high pick in the draft - a true playmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    And that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. It might get Capers canned and we'll finally get a chance at a high pick in the draft - a true playmaker.
    exactly...and hopefully force a TT retirement!

I'd give Hundley another game...simply because it will be against the Steelers and I don't think you want Callahan to be in on that drubbing.

If I were McCarthy, I'd be starting the process of making a change. I can get how some might have held out hope after the Bears game, but this performance Sunday should've removed all doubt about the direction of Hundley's career.

Rodgers has proven to be a guy who get injured on occasion. We need to know what we have at backup QB. Callahan should get playing time in December once the chances of reaching the playoffs mathematically even out with the logical chances we all understand by using our eyeballs.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I'd give Hundley another game...simply because it will be against the Steelers and I don't think you want Callahan to be in on that drubbing.

If I were McCarthy, I'd be starting the process of making a change. I can get how some might have held out hope after the Bears game, but this performance Sunday should've removed all doubt about the direction of Hundley's career.

Rodgers has proven to be a guy who get injured on occasion. We need to know what we have at backup QB. Callahan should get playing time in December once the chances of reaching the playoffs mathematically even out with the logical chances we all understand by using our eyeballs.
    I don't blame Ted or Mike for not investing a lot into our backup QB. Most teams with a good or elite QB will spend their roster capital on the rest of the roster. Nobody cared about our backup until the unthinkable happened and now folks are calling for Mike and Ted's heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I don't blame Ted or Mike for not investing a lot into our backup QB. Most teams with a good or elite QB will spend their roster capital on the rest of the roster. Nobody cared about our backup until the unthinkable happened and now folks are calling for Mike and Ted's heads.
    This is Brett Hundley's Contract; and there is certainly 'no waste' there:

https://overthecap.com/player/brett-hundley/3995

So what is going to happen after three wasted Seasons and one more to go and Brett Hundley:

This about covers that and MM's FAIL with this hardly qualified Backup QB:

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-p...ewhere-someday

Now back to you and "spend their (TT's and BRASS) roster capital on the rest of the roster:

What about the waste right here and Clay Matthews and whatever LBer he is today? Here's clear WASTE and CAP Space.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay...matthews-5670/

The names of former DB Draft Picks Hyde and Hayward are very clear wastes and the Famous BULLSHIT Ted Thompson Draft and Develop under Mike McCarthy and his Coaches Stable Program....NOT !

Two Thumbs Down and that crap out of Ted Thompson's Office.

Ted Thompson absolutely has to go for way too many reasons.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau