Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
To me, B2 already has improved his accuracy. He looks to be throwing in balance and on target. It’s just like with AR...... he was a little more robotic early, really sticking to his mechanics. After years and hours and hours and hours and hours of throwing the ball with perfect mechanics, he started to develop a feel for throwing that became deeper than mechanics and that’s when we started to see AR become fluid and flexible.

I see B2 as more robotic than AR right now. But i see him as being equally committed to his mechanics and robotic as AR was in 2008. So I expect a learning curve with that. I expect B2 to be good but not as dynamic with adjustments as AR has become. No telling how good he might be, but he looks balanced and accurate and committed to his mechanics. He’s a McCarthy QB. We won’t see his best yet, but hopefully he can get us to the playoffs and we get Aaron back. And in the long run, B2 is getting imo the best QB training in the football world. MM, to me, is the best. Period. Montana, Favre, Rodgers, Gannon..... he’s coached a lot of MVPs and knows What it takes to throw the football to the best of each players ability.
Yes.

Repped.