Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Brett Hundley - Ongoing discussion

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Amazing how much better he looked when he's not bailing out back and to the right play after play. He's still a touch slow on some sideline routes but looked real good all in all
    Go PACK

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201711...3797&tab=recap

TEAM LEADERS

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Passing...........Cmp.....Att.......Yds.......TDs

B. Hundley........17......26.......245.......3

Brett Hundley looked cool throughout this game and played as well as anyone might ever have expected he might.

A tough loss for this young QB and the Green Bay Packers.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Amazing how much better he looked when he's not bailing out back and to the right play after play. He's still a touch slow on some sideline routes but looked real good all in all
    Yup, biggest change I saw was stepping up into the pocket instead of bailing out the back.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Yup, biggest change I saw was stepping up into the pocket instead of bailing out the back.
    It was a shame that Bacteria didn't seem to adjust to it consistently.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    It was a shame that Bacteria didn't seem to adjust to it consistently.
    He was getting worked by Heyward. Bach has some moments where he looks like he is just hanging on, but Heyward was just running past him at times.

Some of it might have been stunts, but he looked out of control.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He still sprinted out of the pocket and rolled right too much for my liking, but it was much better. Actually reminded me a little of Rodgers in his first season when we all complained about him having 'happy feet'
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Before Hundley ever had any meaningful playing time, I thought the guy had real potential to be a very good quarterback in the NFL. I even suggested that if he appeared to be that good, they ought to trade Rodgers for a boatload of picks.

After the Baltimore game, I said that Hundley was a terrible quarterback, especially for a guy who's had two years to watch and learn and figure it out. I couldn't believe that MM would think he was better than signing Kaepernick. I was disappointed with Hundley; he was terrible.

After the Pittsburgh game I am thinking that Hundley has the potential to be a decent, maybe slightly-below average starting NFL QB.

This proves that I have been right about Hundley each time I have assessed him.

Man, am I good.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Before Hundley ever had any meaningful playing time, I thought the guy had real potential to be a very good quarterback in the NFL. I even suggested that if he appeared to be that good, they ought to trade Rodgers for a boatload of picks.

After the Baltimore game, I said that Hundley was a terrible quarterback, especially for a guy who's had two years to watch and learn and figure it out. I couldn't believe that MM would think he was better than signing Kaepernick. I was disappointed with Hundley; he was terrible.

After the Pittsburgh game I am thinking that Hundley has the potential to be a decent, maybe slightly-below average starting NFL QB.

This proves that I have been right about Hundley each time I have assessed him.

Man, am I good.
    You have overfit your data. You are over explaining the past but performing horribly in predicting the future. We are going to terminate your contract and put red in charge of player development.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I predict that if Hundley plays well next week, he is a good quarterback. Maybe great.

If he plays badly, he's shitty and should be cut immediately.

What's wrong with that kind of predicting?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    I want to see Callahan play.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    I want to see Callahan play.

Daddy I need to go to the bathroom! Not now, dammit!

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    LOL
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

The problem was the Steelers caught on to that in the second half. There were a few times when it seemed like what he had been doing other weeks would have worked better. The kid has been getting better, though.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Brett so far has been decent on the road and sucks ass at Lambeau.

Code:
    Split 	Value 	G 	W 	L 	T 	Cmp 	Att 	Inc 	Cmp% 	Yds 	TD 	Int 	Rate 	Sk 	Yds 	Y/A 	AY/A 	A/G 	Y/G 	Att 	Yds 	Y/A 	TD 	A/G 	Y/G 	TD 	Pts
    Place	Home	5	2	3	0	73	122	49	59.84	655	0	5	57.2	12	76	5.37	3.52	24.4	131.0	17	151	8.88	2	3.4	30.2	2	12
    	Road	3	1	2	0	53	84	31	63.10	614	5	3	90.1	11	68	7.31	6.89	28.0	204.7	4	25	6.25	0	1.3	8.3	0	0
    You'd think an inexperienced QB would do better at home where he can use the cadence to his advantage and the team can hear the calls.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

i hope he saved his money because he will be out of football when he leaves Green Bay.