Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers Saints Game Day Thread

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar

Official Packers Saints Game Day Thread

The second coming of Brett is upon us. Bow down to him all of you! B2 will lead us on a miracle Super Bowl run and it starts in just a few more hours. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride, rats!

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    The second coming of Brett is upon us. Bow down to him all of you! B2 will lead us on a miracle Super Bowl run and it starts in just a few more hours. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride, rats!
    Please report HR for a drug test
    wist

Packers 24
    Saints 23
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Saints 38
    Packers 23
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Brett Hundley comes in, stays calm in the storm.... he grinds and perseveres and pulls out his first NFL W! We’ll never forget you, Erin.

Waiting for the status of the B & B Boys. Sounds like Bu is a go and Bakh is a maybe.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I would be stunned if Bach went after coming out of the game last week.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Inactives: Bach giving it a go. Randall might not start in slot but he's going to play. No Burnett or Brooks for D, Taylor out for Offense.

Last edited by pbmax; 10-22-2017 at 11:08 AM.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    35-17 Packers 2 pick sixes for the Pack.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    This is bold AF. I'm predicting two WR reverses of 80 yards or more for TDs. Final TD will be Crosby on fake FG end-around fumble-rooskie option.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 57m57 minutes ago
    An update on #Packers QBs Aaron Rodgers and Brett Hundley, along with why #Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater is fine taking his time returning:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/922121720923918341

You will want to see the video of the interview for additional context, but unlike Adam Schefter, RapSheet says Packer NOT expecting Rodgers to return this year. Does not discuss Scheffer's claim about rehab beginning at 6 weeks after surgery. RapSheet's report is an hour old, Schefter posted at 9 AM Central. However, RapSheet has been giving the same report all weekend including 5 hours ago on TV.

Schefter would seem to be the more positive timeline, RapSheet the most negative. Tom Pelissero chimed in, saying it will be weeks before they know how optimistic they should be. Which means its all dependent on the speed of bone healing and showing up on tape (or X ray).

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 54s55 seconds ago
    Based on how the #Packers are lining up in warm-ups, it looks like Justin McCray will be at left guard with Lane Taylor out.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    All hands on deck and yes hold AT. Honestly our players have had the crutch for years in AR, now they have to rely on themselves and I think we will see elevated play.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory game day post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Packer players will have their best game in years. I don't know if it will be enough to pull out the victory.

Saints 24 - Packers 21
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Packers 24
    Saints 24
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    thats pretty wishful thinking seeings how brees has only thrown 2 ints against us for his whole career, vs 17 tds

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats pretty wishful thinking seeings how brees has only thrown 2 ints against us for his whole career, vs 17 tds
    So you mean there is a chance!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

alright new brett, show us what you got

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Here we go.

Great first down run by Jones.

-Tim Harmston