Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers Saints Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar

Official Packers Saints Game Day Thread

The second coming of Brett is upon us. Bow down to him all of you! B2 will lead us on a miracle Super Bowl run and it starts in just a few more hours. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride, rats!

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    The second coming of Brett is upon us. Bow down to him all of you! B2 will lead us on a miracle Super Bowl run and it starts in just a few more hours. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride, rats!
    Please report HR for a drug test
    wist

Packers 24
    Saints 23
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Saints 38
    Packers 23
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Brett Hundley comes in, stays calm in the storm.... he grinds and perseveres and pulls out his first NFL W! We’ll never forget you, Erin.

Waiting for the status of the B & B Boys. Sounds like Bu is a go and Bakh is a maybe.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I would be stunned if Bach went after coming out of the game last week.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Inactives: Bach giving it a go. Randall might not start in slot but he's going to play. No Burnett or Brooks for D, Taylor out for Offense.

Last edited by pbmax; 10-22-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Inactives: Bach giving it a go.
    With two OL inactive, Bach better be better than a "nice try"

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    35-17 Packers 2 pick sixes for the Pack.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    This is bold AF. I'm predicting two WR reverses of 80 yards or more for TDs. Final TD will be Crosby on fake FG end-around fumble-rooskie option.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Jason Wilde‏ @jasonjwilde 54s55 seconds ago
    Based on how the #Packers are lining up in warm-ups, it looks like Justin McCray will be at left guard with Lane Taylor out.

Technical issues prevented viewing game until now.

I assume the Packer apocalypse is well under way despite 7 point lead?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Technical issues prevented viewing game until now.

I assume the Packer apocalypse is well under way despite 7 point lead?
    jones ran for 70 yards and a TD on first drive, randall got an INT in the endzone on saints first drive

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    jones ran for 70 yards and a TD on first drive, randall got an INT in the endzone on saints first drive
    Sounds like a solid game plan.

HOUSE!!!

Trees like Aikman doesn't like rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    thats pretty wishful thinking seeings how brees has only thrown 2 ints against us for his whole career, vs 17 tds

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats pretty wishful thinking seeings how brees has only thrown 2 ints against us for his whole career, vs 17 tds
    So you mean there is a chance!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Another good run to the left.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    How is that not pass interference? The CB never looked back for the ball and hit the WR?

-Tim Harmston